Reviews for Crimson Fighters
Mr. Dragon chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
in the beginning you say Jacobs name to many times you need to just use a , and say he.
st.jmon21 chapter 36 . 1/6/2015
Good start to this chapter. Now we need to know their motives on getting the Inferno Phoenix.
And the fight should get more interesting.

Yes, Inferno Phoenix. I think it's a better name than Fight Cannon. Even though, it's The Red Dragon Dojo. It should be a nice name for the secret weapon.
st.jmon21 chapter 35 . 1/6/2015
I wasn't expect Mia and Sam to show up in this chapter. I'm starting to enjoy Mia's character a lot more. Sam is still kid, I don't like him and really don't care about him. Even if he's the best in the Jade dojo.

The Elite are back but what purpose do they need for the cannon.
st.jmon21 chapter 34 . 1/6/2015
It was a nice to close this arc out. But, it was quick though. I wanted to Blood Gang somehow get revenge on them for what they did.

I can already guess who that woman is that defeated those men in the festival. (Before Blood sold it.) it goes to show that she's making a name for herself.

And I'm starting to respect Bonejitsu a little bit even though I still don't like them.
st.jmon21 chapter 33 . 1/6/2015
First off how can they create energy shields? I don't remember reading about that. Secondly, the fight were on par. Jacob vs. Fang was okay match. Jack impress me with his abilities so did Gust. As for Daniel, well he had his work cut for him.

So, the enhancers are some kind of pill that fighter take in order to become strong. I need a more detail on that as well.

Overall, Good Chapter.
st.jmon21 chapter 32 . 1/6/2015
The Blood Gang. These guys seems to be a little scary for them to attack Jacob at night. Also, I'm more concerned about Shade own motives in this.
It should be interesting to see how Daniel, Kyle and Jacob to work together.
Mokii chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This story reminds me a lot of Dragon Ball series. The quick action scenes, the martial arts... It reminds me of another anime too, but I can't remember :P And Eugene- er, Rock, reminds me of Butch from Pokemon. I like the quick action scenes, I personally find it tedious when a whole battle goes on for a chapter or more (even though I've been guilty of this myself, haha).

The only feedback I have (and I saw this on your profile as well when I clicked on your story) is character development and their personalities. Right now, the characters seem... unmemorable? I get it, its the first chapter, but the readers should still have a taste of what the character's like.

Still though, awesome action-packed first chapter full of anime references!
st.jmon21 chapter 30 . 12/23/2014
I've got to say the Bonejitsu Dojo is my least favorite in the Crimson region. I mean the master has no honor. Red Dragon could've tell them they were going to force them to disband or something. I think it's much better than not being in the tournament.

Why does Shade interested in all of this. I mean Jacob is not up to par and he hasn't the learn the Dragon Wave. What purpose does he have with the Cannon. I mean it's dangerous when it's used. But why is the question.
st.jmon21 chapter 29 . 12/23/2014
Very well thought out chapter. A lot of information about the Cannon. However, I thought Jacob would be surprised or angry at the fact that his master kept this from him. Or even lying to him about his parents. I think you might want to add more emotions to the main character.

And the master is right, I fear something dangerous is about to come.
st.jmon21 chapter 28 . 12/22/2014
Well, that was something. Jacob getting own by Shade. Why would he need him for? And for what purpose?
st.jmon21 chapter 27 . 12/22/2014
So, this new dojo is teachers fighter how control their muscle and weakens their opponents own as well. Interesting. Now that Kyle, Ron and Max are heading to the Fire Fist Dojo.

There is spelling trouble for Rock, Jacob, and Lilly, right?
st.jmon21 chapter 26 . 12/22/2014
What's going on? The conversation with Jacob and Clyde does interests me. What secret is Ryu and Kyle holding? Maybe weapon that's powerful like a sword of some kind? I think that's my theory.
st.jmon21 chapter 25 . 12/22/2014
Again nothing exciting to say. but, a good duel between Rock and Melvin. And Ron against the monkey was a bit weird. Does the fighter even I've a name. Also is it so funny to see Max getting knock over while sleeping.
st.jmon21 chapter 24 . 12/22/2014
Now, I can see where Daniel gets it from. To be honest, I never even like him or his master Rex. he's very harsh to his fighters. But, I have a feeling this isn't over.
st.jmon21 chapter 23 . 12/22/2014
This was pretty short chapter. Nothing exciting happened, but all the same good to that the Crimson fighters testing other fighters.
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »