Reviews for Lady Liberty
LeafyDreams chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
'You were outside running, and the blast from behind and sent you airborne.' This sentence reads a bit awkwardly. Might want to rework it.

Well, that was a sad chapter. Nice to see so much support for Elizabeth, but I can't help but imagine she'll have some survivor's guilt over this.

Excited to see her overcome the tragedy, though. Maybe get some mechanical prosthetic for her missing leg.
LeafyDreams chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Yowch. That was rough. Not the story itself, but the part with the shrapnel and debris. If the kid was honestly trying to warn them, points to him. Heroic of him to try and do.

I enjoy the characters. They seem like a decent bunch, though considering their setting it seems like that some/most will die. I'm assuming Elizabeth is our Lady Liberty though. I love superheroes, so I'm excited to see where that goes.
FictionFox'95 chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
You can really tell her and the team in the Humvee were really close, I want to take a shot in the dark and wonder if it will be that, after she gets her powers, would she at first be out for revenge and, nearing the end, fights for justice? Suspense and drama, I like it! :D
FictionFox'95 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Whoa! A plot twist so close to the beginning of the story! I honestly thought Ajax would have survived, mostly because he's got a pretty cool name lol. I am looking forward to the "Superhero" part. With a name like Lady Liberty, will she be like Captain America?