Reviews for Drenched In Red
TheNextGreatAdventuree chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Really good, can't wait for the next chapter!
tootalltoobetrue chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Cool
superninjamonkey10 chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
I really love the plotline of this story, and I think you've done a great job with this idea. I would love to know where you got your idea. One tiny thing though, is the spelling and grammar could use some work. Either run it through a spell check or find a beta. Either way, (as I am a beta ;) I would love to help if you need anything!
-Anna
RomanceObsessed chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
I noticed one mistake you where wrote hear instead of here. Keep up the great chapters! And Merry Christmas to you if you celebrate it.
c0urtneylove chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
I love reworkings of fairytales! This is well written and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I also enjoy your use of characterisation of having a protagonist that isn't weak willed or passive. Well done!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Not bad. Looking forward to more.
Char 3 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Update Update!
12checkitred34 chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
OOOOO I LOVE IT 3 it's so interesting and I can't wait to see what else you come up with! I really hope you update frequently! I can't think of any problems besides maybe one or two typos/grammar errors but nothing too horrendous. Please keep writing it and I would love it if you could check out me and my friend's story and maybe leave a review. Thanks!
TheNextGreatAdventuree chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
This is really well written. I'm trying to think of something to critisize you on(you know, so you can improve. Not to be hateful or mean), but I can't find any mistakes. I can't wait for another update.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2