Reviews for No Turning Back
Animea chapter 34 . 1/21/2015
I'm starting to think you didn't like Jayden's family much ;). All of them were killed in few chapters. How is Jayden going to keep his sanity? This is enough to shock someone for life and he didn't have a happy or balanced one from the beginning. Hopefully the next chapters will soothe the drama. The sequel seems to be a very good idea as there are just few chapters left. Thank you for updating daily with 2 chapters. can't wait for the next ones
petrisha.naidoo chapter 34 . 1/20/2015
Wow , shame can't they ever catch a break , he lost so many loved ones I'm really surprised he's not loosing it now ,oh my god he's mum and his sister died at the mercy of a raving lunatic . How will he ever be the same again how will he have his happiness since its always ripped away every single time . At least daniel is there for him to take the load off him . He lost his whole family in a mere blink of an eye . I feel so sad for jayden hopefully daniel will be by his side now and forever . Jayden is stubborn but he'll come around he need daniel now more then ever . Can't wait for the next chapter .
xPencilsCamerasx chapter 34 . 1/20/2015
YOU KILLED OFF CECE AND ANNA!? This makes it official. I'm sending my personal army of writers block demons after you.
Aside from that, when does Danny say 'I love you'? I hope its soon, cause I've been looking forward to that. Probably everyone has. Your writing is addicting as ever, and I can't wait for more.
bookworm44 chapter 34 . 1/20/2015
please please please update again today! I loved this chapter and i need more!
lfreed chapter 32 . 1/19/2015
I'm really upset about this in a good way.
petrisha.naidoo chapter 32 . 1/19/2015
Wow , what an absolute nightmare unfolded before poor daniel's eyes , so I get his parents hated homosexuality but to take it out on their own son like that was brutal , it broke my heart too see him suffer at the hands of his father and all because he came out the closet . But its a big thing here in our everyday world but not so much the extent of abuse suffered more like verbal abuse but nobody really would insult let alone abuse someone else because justice always prevails in the end . As for his parents they must get locked up and they must throw away the key and they must live with the guilt of what they did and rot in prison .both his parents are mosters . Poor daniel he's at a cross roads and finally breaking free . Can't wait for the next chapter .
Heartfelt Sighs chapter 30 . 1/18/2015
NO! WHY?! THEY WERE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER! THIS BOOK BETTER END WITH THEM TOGETHER!
TransientFox chapter 30 . 1/18/2015
Mia lied about not getting Daniel involved if she was behind all of this.. both parties were equally as hurt. And I rather figured out that her big plan had something to do with exposing their relationship, though I thought she would have done it in a craftier way so it lessened the blow on Daniel. How will the school react to their relationship after the shock, I do have to wonder. That heartbreak though. I understand Jayden's feelings but hopefully this will become a stepping stone in which prompts Daniel to make a decision about his future with Jayden-or without him... I sense much angst coming our way. .Angst. Continue with the frequent updates :D
Little Infinities chapter 30 . 1/18/2015
I just...

My heart can't take this! ;n;

Please don't leave this alone for too long because I swear my yaoi fangirl heart just shattered.
petrisha.naidoo chapter 30 . 1/18/2015
Wow , I don't hate you , what an emotional chapter , the truth came out but not at their benefit , daniel realized what a piece of work mia really is . After the pictures where sent and they saw them . Makes you think that some sick twisted person had been following them and taking pictures only to hurt them in the long run . I feel bad for both daniel and jayden . But I don't blame daniel he knew he couldn't come out the closet to his parents there in the principals office . And he's parents where really angry atleast they calmed down when daniel has to lie to protect himself but he hurt jayden but I hope he finds the courage to tell his parents and soon. I do hope something good comes out of this because I so want them back together and not hiding their relationship . like jayden was daniel little dirty secret . Can't wait for the next chapter .
xPencilsCamerasx chapter 30 . 1/18/2015
Can you do a triple update? Please? Fyi, I almost cried at that part... :'(
Animea chapter 30 . 1/18/2015
I don't think we can hate you. It was beautiful. Well written, full of emotions. It is sad though that Jayden is letting him go. I do realize that what Daniel said was very painful but coming out to your parents this way would have been way to hard to deal with. Jayden should try to understand that. His father was a soldier and I bet it was hard for him to come out too. Well, anyway, can't wait to see what the story brings next.
JustAReader chapter 30 . 1/18/2015
Nooooooo!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/17/2015
Ommg I love it all,and YES! Make a sequel on FP!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/17/2015
Loved it , aww poor jayden lost three loved ones one after the other ..damn that's bad ,atleast daniel forgave him and is at his side to comfort him ..if only he would choose a different career path , then he'll be safe . Can't wait for the next chapter .
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »