Reviews for No Turning Back
Animea chapter 19 . 1/12/2015
Two chapters in one day! Whoa, this was a nice surprise. I love the story so far though I feel like Daniel is accepting his new sexuality a bit too easy. Not that it's bad but it is a life changing event and for a guy that had "a perfect life" and was really opened to the world that may come as bigger shock with multiple implications. Then again, the world is definitely more opened now towards homosexuality so coming out is not as scary as in the past. May I hope for another surprise tomorrow? Pretty please? :)
petrisha.naidoo chapter 18 . 1/12/2015
Wow I loved it , its about time , was nice of bethany to help daniel out but a romantic candle lit dinner that was sweet , now the only obstacle daniel has is to break up with mia so he can be with jayden . Finally he spoke his mind and said everything he was feeling and he kinda surprised jayden but I'm sure they'll be ok now . Can't wait for the next chapter .
nepentheosileus chapter 17 . 1/11/2015
Saw the pregnancy coming c:
Astir-Lewis chapter 17 . 1/11/2015
Yayyyy! I actually loved this chapter a lot! I can't wait for the next one!
Heartfelt Sighs chapter 17 . 1/11/2015
I LOOOOVVVEEE THIS STORY!
petrisha.naidoo chapter 17 . 1/11/2015
Wow I loved it , ashleys pregnant and daniel admitted he's gay .. Atleast he's coming out the closet and ash knew he's gay for jayden that was a ripper , I wonder how they gonna break the news to their parents and you had to leave us with a cliff hanger can't wait for the next chapter .
Animea chapter 17 . 1/11/2015
Holy shit! I do pity the parents. This will be the end of the dream life they had planned. Kids can turn things 180. Please, the next chapter? :D
petrisha.naidoo chapter 16 . 1/10/2015
I loved it , wow daniel really is in denial he just can't wrap his head around the fact that he's gay and that he has feelings for jayden . I hope he comes to his senses before he looses jayden , and he should really dump mia , I don't like her . Can't wait for the next chapter .
nepentheosileus chapter 16 . 1/10/2015
Awww! Come on! Hopefully they get together soon. Daniel needs to hurry up and dump Mia and be with Jayden!
Astir-Lewis chapter 16 . 1/10/2015
I love this story so very much, seriously. Like, the almost daily updates thing is magnificent, and I always look forward to the next chapter, just keep em' coming.
Animea chapter 16 . 1/10/2015
He is rushing him a bit too much. It's not easy to accept that he is gay. But then, it's hard for the person in love to pretend also... Complicated feelings, angst, butterflies...nice work! well done in showing the feelings through words. can't wait for the next chapter X
Who cares21 chapter 15 . 1/10/2015
I'm absolutely loving this story! I can't wait to find out what happens next so pleaseeee update.
TransientFox chapter 15 . 1/9/2015
I love how the story is progressing so far. The chemistry between Jayden and Daniel is so explosive, edgy yet so invigorating, and that is what makes both of them so endearing as a couple. The story is slow and builds on their relationship via everyday school life, which I find much more realistic and enjoyable, rather than simply focusing solely on the progression of their feelings. The only thing I will grouse about is the cliff hanger.. I am excited to know how both of them will interact after this revelation. I wonder if there is more to Mia than meets the eye too. And I love those subtle blushes exchanged between them. So glad to know you've got about forty chapters in store for us, for I do not wish for this story to end so soon! Update more regularly please! :))
petrisha.naidoo chapter 14 . 1/8/2015
I loved it , wow and here I thought jaded only liked beating daniel up , but he's really good at mixed martial arts . Daniel is at a turning point in his life was quiet surprised when he stood up to his father , I like this daniel his fighting for what he believes in and that is good . At least he can talk to jaded and get everything off his chest seems like his been bottling up quiet a lot and he can't take it anymore . He's dad so stubborn . Can't wait for the next chapter .
Hakalau Tom chapter 14 . 1/8/2015
This chapter is packed, and it ended just fine. Jeez, I can't believe this kid actually thinks to himself, "Then I could be perfect again." He's just gotta loosen up a bit before he explodes. His father has much less common sense than he does. I'm still thinking about the Dad, having first decided that Daniel doesn't need to learn to fight, then handing him a pistol. Does Danny even know how to shoot? Does anyone have a permit for a concealed weapon?

Though I still have trouble with some of the premises here, I look forward to the updates. I'm glad you've got many chapters to go, because the principals still have lot to work through.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »