Reviews for No Turning Back
SeriousBaccaroni chapter 14 . 1/8/2015
AWESOME CHAPTER IS AWESOME!
PencilsCameras chapter 13 . 1/7/2015
I like it... it's kinda moving a little fast, though.
Heartfelt Sighs chapter 13 . 1/7/2015
AWWWWWEEEE! MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE!
Animea chapter 13 . 1/7/2015
thank you for the update. I can hardly wait for the next curious...
petrisha.naidoo chapter 13 . 1/7/2015
I loved it , mmmm seems like they getting along rather nicely . Jayden took daniel to meet his family wow that's a big step but maybe because their friendship is at a good point now . The wrestling match between them was funny and it also brought them closer together .. I think the more time they spend together the better their relationship gets and the more comfortable they get with each other . Thanks for updating sooner .. Much appreciated :D ,can't wait for the next chapter .
petrisha.naidoo chapter 12 . 1/7/2015
Wow I loved it and I'm glad u finish write the story . I hope you can post a little More frequently , updates because that would be awesome . This story has grown on me now , from what it started off as to where they are now it has truly blossomed in my heart . The way they are so caring now towards each other .can't wait for them to figure out their feelings and confess it to each other . This chapter was interesting saw a lot of the four of them bonding but more with jayden and daniel are at that part now the part now where I can safely say there's trust in their "friendship " , as for that guy that was staring at jayden I hope he doesn't become a threat . Can't wait for the next update . Please update more frequently as I can not get enough of this story and each chapter makes me think and wonder what's gonna happen next .
Heartfelt Sighs chapter 12 . 1/6/2015
OMG I LOVE IT! I NEED MORE!
Animea chapter 12 . 1/6/2015
Hi, I'm really into this story. Great job! If you have finished writing, could you please update more often? or more than one chapter every 2 days? pls, pls :) Thank you for the story anyway. It is really captivating
PencilsCameras chapter 11 . 1/5/2015
Good chapter. I'm glad Jayden finally opened up.
AnimeMangaFan321 chapter 12 . 1/6/2015
I'm really happy that you've finished writing this. It's really frustrating to find well written stories that are just abandoned after awhile. Can't wait to read more and I continue to love the frequent updates.
nepentheosileus chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
Seriously thought Jayden was gonna kiss him
JustAReader chapter 11 . 1/4/2015
OMG I'm So Ready For The Next Chapter!
petrisha naidoo chapter 10 . 1/2/2015
Their relationship is truly growing whether its just being friends or something more but its definitely blossoming into something amazing . Daniel is confused but the more time he spends with jayden the more he's finding himself and more about himself ..he's changing but for the better . I loved it can't wait for more .
nepentheosileus chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
He's so jealous c:
Astir-Lewis chapter 11 . 1/4/2015
YES! YES YES YES AND MORE YES! Between these frequent updates and this wonderful plot progression I'm losing my mind. First, I really love this freaking story, like a lot, you don't understand and Janny is so fucking awesome and sweet and just very faux-macho and it gives me feels, keep up the great work.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »