Reviews for No Turning Back
petrisha.naidoo chapter 11 . 1/4/2015
Wow , I loved it , what an emotional chapter at least now daniel understands jayden more because he knows from where he's coming from and what he went through and all he just let it build up and bottle it all up . I really feel sorry for jay to come up from all that its sad but he's strong . . I'm glad he spoke to daniel and they are at a new level in their friendship .. He can trust him now . Aww they hugged in the end so sweet and I just love the way daniel jokes and teases jayden its funny but also cute . Am loving all the fast updates , can't wait for the next chapter .
Hakalau Tom chapter 11 . 1/4/2015
Nice. This must have been an ear full for the sheltered Daniel. He wisely kept his first reactions mostly to himself. If Jayden does call for help, what the heck can he do? I hope he doesn't think his parents will help. Or Jayden's uncle.
SeriousBaccaroni chapter 10 . 1/3/2015
Awww yes! This...this gives me life!
AnimeMangaFan321 chapter 9 . 1/1/2015
I love the fast updates. Really great so far and I can't wait till the intense stuff starts happening.
Astir-Lewis chapter 9 . 1/1/2015
Ugh, the aching slow burn of this serious is great, I think I'm a sucker for slow burn stories seriously. And I'm all sorts of excited about this story, keep up the good work!
Hakalau Tom chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
With Jayden hunkered down and defensive, Danny has taken the initiative toward friendship. I hope Jayden loosens up a bit soon. Good chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
I like the story so far :b better than most on this site haha
JustAReader chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
So When Does The ACTUAL Romantic Part Happen?
fashionprincess1998 chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT JAYDEN SAID DANIEL'S FACE WAS PRETTY! No? Just me? Cool...
Anyway, this story is amazing, and you're doing a really great job on it. Words can't explain how excited I get when I see an update for this story. I can't wait to see where this goes! Keep up the good work! :)
Hakalau Tom chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
Good development, this chapter and last, deepening main characters.
Hakalau Tom chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
Jayden struggles to “wrap his mind around” the fact that Jayden is smart (in the narrow way that high school defines “smart”), maybe smarter than Danny. I’d like to think that this story is taking place fifty years ago, and that today’s kids are less insular, but maybe not.

The scene between Daniel, Jayden, and the teacher is painfully realistic, for 1960. (Is high school is still like this? Ugh.) I see Danny regurgitating what he has learned from his father, kissing up to the teacher, and the teacher mindlessly reinforcing negative feedback to Jayden. I wonder what narrow path Jayden would have to tread to get in his uncle’s good graces and have “common sense.”

I see Danny absorbing what his 17-yr-old mind can from his father, but missing the part that is maybe less obvious now, the well rounded person that attracted Danny’s mother. I’m guessing that Danny’s father is good person although not great as a father.

Making less sense to me is Danny’s physical intimidation and poor people skills despite his leadership in sports.

Making no sense to me is Danny’s confusion and denial about his sexuality. He’s seventeen. No matter how clueless his brain might be about other people, his body has known itself for years. I infer from smirks that Jayden pegged Danny instantly. Most of his friends have probably pegged him, too. Here in Chapter 4, with clues dropping all around him like anvils, he remains clueless. I don’t get it.
AnimeMangaFan321 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
This was a great read so far. keep up the great work.
petrisha.naidoo chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Wow I loved it . Thought jayden was gonna punch daniel but wait to go danny , he got guts but know he's gotten himself Into more shit . Can't wait for the next chapter .
petrisha.naidoo chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Wow , so far so good , daniel and jayden sound like an odd couple but I guess they just don't like each other . Jayden has a lot of mystery to him and he seems ok but for some reason he just wants to fight with daniel . Would love to read more .. Can't wait for the next chapter !
Anubis O.o chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Ooh, yes, me love me some boy love...
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »