Reviews for 26 Failures
still Ssnipex chapter 15 . 4/5
well you said if I'm reading I should review so here you go. also leaving my desire for an update to this
Ssnipex chapter 2 . 4/4
hey there xwolf 26 are you planning on continuing this story? cause frankly this is actually pretty good I don't know why you said that it's unrefined. even though there are a few grammar mistakes it is quite a nice story and if you want to know why there isn't much reviews there's more people on fanfiction than fiction press. and can you possibly message me if you are planning to continue this?
Devsrex74 chapter 15 . 10/21/2015
Aye, sorry for not reviewing at all these past couple of months. This was actually a fairly invigorating sequence, it's got a nice set of dialogue and action mixed in between. You are definitely getting better at this writing thing! Also, if you do decide to not continue writing this, I just have to say that this was a great story that still holds lots of potential. Overall: Another great chapter!
Helpful Loser chapter 14 . 3/10/2015
I liked this entire series! I don't know why people stopped commenting but I just want you to know I think this is a very intriguing story and the pace was steady. Maybe that's why? They probably thought you were pacing too slow. Oh well, if you don't continue this, well, that's okay too. But I encourage you to keep writing. This is already an amazing story!
Well, that's all this Helpful Loser has to say.
JaDeCe chapter 4 . 2/12/2015
Nooooo! Why did they have to die! *cries* i loved them little rascals too! That man deserved what he got though he died unsuccessful which makes it even more funny! Now I'm sad! What are A and X to do now! Great chapter! :)!
JaDeCe chapter 3 . 2/12/2015
Those jerk faces, turning on X and A like they just didn't save their worthless lives. I am enjoying the story so far! I love how X and A feed off each other! I'm really he decided to save her. And X has a soft spot for the kid! Isn't that cute! Good chapter. I'm loving this!
Random faggot chapter 11 . 2/9/2015
OH dis wers a goodz chapter. Loved the action scenes and the madness involved.
DAS ih.
Devsrex74 chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
This chapter held noticeably less mistakes than your earlier ones. I am intrigued by the Shadow Man saying that all is involved in the vendetta, and am guessing, what is the military commander from before going to do in the outcome? Overall: Great Chapter!
Alflin the Flying Turtle chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
Great chapter, lots of action. Keep up the good work! \./
Devsrex74 chapter 9 . 1/28/2015
This chapter is filled with more backstory and really interested me in the Vendetta Match! I can't wait for the next update, it fills me with so much excitement! Overall: Great chapter!
kyorina97 chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
I just read your story and I really love it. The story line was very interesting. I was a little bit confused about a part of the story. Who ran away with S? I got confused on who 'he ' was referring to. I got really excited while reading it. Hope that you can update soon (no pressure.I understand if you cannot update sooner). Sorry if my English is bad as it is not my first language.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
This is a really good story. It's written quite well with only a few spelling mistakes here and there. I also like how it's a dark story with that slight chance of romance and hope.
Devsrex74 chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
Wow, just wow. Much more backstory influenced this chapter and we got to hear the narrator again. This mysterious boy character is pretty interesting, can't wait for the next update! And will T be an important influence later on in the story? Overall: Another great chapter!
Devsrex74 chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
I understand your life problems, still glad that your updating this though! I really enjoyed the fighting scenes in this chapter and wonder what will happen when X and A get back to the lab if they do go back. It would be interesting if the other projects happen to get out of their pods after all! Overall: Another great chapter!
Devsrex74 chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
This one held a little more action and intensity, love the anticipation! For the most part, another good chapter as well as story starts coming together in this one.
Overall Review: Great job!