Reviews for remnants
dances on echoes chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
i love the idea of the fourth stanza and the concluding sentence is so strong. really lovely!
Amberflame805 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Wow. You're a very talented writer! Very lyrical and beautiful as all your works are
violet reflections chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
This one feels somewhat disjointed, a bit rushed perhaps, but it's still poignant. we can never die / we will only crumble as we dry - loved these sentences.
Phibonacci chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Wow. Just wow. I absolutely adored this. What a perfectly beautiful and bittersweet ending.
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
i really like this. the words flow like a twisting river, always surprising but always natural. very vivid sensory impressions, and the relationship between the two people is fascinating.
DappledKarma chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
The words seamlessly flow and much imagery is touched upon in little time. Very nice.
M.e.Tello chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I liked this one. The imagery was great and made me think of flowers in a way I've been dreaming about. It's strange. You've inspired me with this i think. Great job. I'll look forward to reading more of your works later.
GoldenHubris chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Great piece, the poem is evocative but also brings to light so many textures and flavours as well.