Reviews for Rabbit Heart
Ana chapter 1 . 7/8
I religiously check every few weeks just in case this story has been put back up. I adored your writing and genuinely would pay to read it again! Pleaseeee
Kassie chapter 4 . 6/30
:( please publish it or let us buy a PDF of this! I’ll send you a paypal transfer
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18
Why did you take it down?!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5
What have you done! Come back!
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/21
Please put this back up, I came back to reread this because it's the one story that always makes me emotional and I feel so sad to see you took it down :(
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15
Please I’m begging you to post the story again please! You don’t know what it’s like to have treasured this story and to try and find it for so long only to see it’s gone forever! Please I’m begging that you publish it soon or put it back up
Ellie chapter 1 . 2/8
You don’t even know how upset I am. Please come back soon
lilly19 chapter 2 . 1/31
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!COME BACK!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/28/2019
Hey I hope the editing/publishing is going well. You are awesome and have a great 2020!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2019
Comeback very soon! Or publish! (Wattpad has pay to read stories!
Free the dancing Llamas chapter 1 . 10/10/2019
THIS LOOKS GREAT. I'm so devo you removed it! I'm following just in case you end up putting it back on ;)
bow ties chapter 2 . 9/30/2019
I always come back to read this story again and again because I love it soo much. I'm sad to see it go, but I hope one day when it's published you'll let your old fictionpress readers know so we can have the pleasure of falling in love with Rafe and Adelaide all over again. In the meantime, I'll forgive you if you update Dragon Heart ;)

-begs on hands and knees-
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2019
Argh! I spent ages trying to find this story again! I really hope you do publish it! Can you please always leave at least this except up so I will be able to find it again in the future and hopefully one day your published work. Good luck!
Cahlacarla chapter 2 . 8/21/2019
I love this story ! I’ve read it three times now. I’m excited for your edited version to see what you add or take away. Best wishes !
Upset chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
Why did you take it down :( I loved rereading your story. So sad :( can you send out the pdf?
826 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »