Reviews for Rabbit Heart
Kassie chapter 1 . 7/30
Came back to check in 2022. I’d love to buy this story and be able to read it again! I think about it all the time
ninagumilang chapter 20 . 12/30/2021
hi, i really enjoy your novel, i am an editor from fast growing platform, i would love to offer you something related to your work, may i know how to reach you professionally?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2021
Still waiting for this to come back
Hey chapter 1 . 12/14/2021
Please bring it back- or allow us to purchase a copy of it? I miss this story so much :(
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2021
Hello, not sure if you even looking at your old account but I read your full story years ago and it is still one of my favorite storys online. I would love to read your story again if you did get it published!
Tms chapter 1 . 5/23/2021
I like re reading this story, please repost asap!
Kelly chapter 1 . 5/12/2021
When are you coming back? Hurry up and edit/post or publish already
Alice chapter 2 . 4/9/2021
I’m still here too! This was one of my comfort stories, I hope you let us know when you’ll publish it!
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/23/2021
2021 and I’m still here 3
Bluestreakspirit chapter 2 . 12/27/2020
Hello and WAHH! Just dropped by for a 2020-necessitated comfort read of this story and discovered you’ve taken it down. I’m devastated, I loved this one! Even just rereading chapter 1 has me totally hooked all over again. I would give my left leg to read it in full right now! Any plans to publish? I would pay for a copy in a heartbeat.

Hope you‘re doing well despite this dumpster fire of a year 3
Ami chapter 3 . 10/31/2020
Not a day goes by that I don’t think about this book
Please publish it or put it back up - I will gladly pay for a copy!
Vanessa chapter 1 . 9/19/2020
Please hurrry and publish or repost, i seriously need this book back in my life
Ana chapter 1 . 7/8/2020
I religiously check every few weeks just in case this story has been put back up. I adored your writing and genuinely would pay to read it again! Pleaseeee
Kassie chapter 4 . 6/30/2020
:( please publish it or let us buy a PDF of this! I’ll send you a paypal transfer
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2020
Why did you take it down?!
838 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »