Reviews for Rabbit Heart
Guest chapter 17 . 11/12/2017
Still reading and will be as long as you keep writing! i hope you're doing well! while I understand your health is a priority, I'm so glad to see you posting again
Lindalamr chapter 17 . 11/12/2017
I look forward to the next chapter.
PurplePiggy chapter 17 . 11/12/2017
I am still here and anxiously awaiting the next chapter! OMG Rafe is going crazy o.O
RomanceObsessed chapter 17 . 11/12/2017
I've already reviewed this chapter once, but I thought of more to say. I am very curious as to what the creature is in Addi's cell. I wonder if it is a shifter that was a former experience too. Or is it Addi's wolf? Maybe her wolf wasn't killed but instead extracted from her somehow.
RomanceObsessed chapter 17 . 11/12/2017
I was just think about this story yesterday. I'm glad you haven't forgotten about it. It is so good! I hope your health is better. I can't wait for the next chapter! I feel bad for Mabel, she was just trying to follow her Luna's commands. How many chapters are left?
Guest chapter 17 . 11/12/2017
I can’t believe you’re back! Thanks so much for this chapter- as always, it was a treat. Please don’t leave us hanging too long for the next!
Lauren chapter 17 . 11/12/2017
Love it when you update! Hope you're alright.
I'm looking forward to the next one :)
I Sink with the Ship chapter 17 . 11/12/2017
I'm so glad you're continuing this story. I love it so much!
Neahshiki chapter 17 . 11/12/2017
Ahhhh I loved the chapter !This was such a good surprise :3 I’ll admit I was sad when you wouldn’t update for a while but I understand things happens or you’re busy with things. ;-; I would always check my email just to see your notification of book update :0 I can’t wait for next chapter !(*ω*) I know it’s asking for much but I would literally sacrifice my hand and leg just so you could make another book . I love your writing style and characters
Guest chapter 16 . 11/4/2017
AAAAAAH! I really wanna know what happens next huhuhuhu. Cant wait for the next chap! :)
Tattooedtutu chapter 16 . 11/3/2017
Oh my gosh finish this story. I'm sobbing. I need to read more.
Vanillaxb chapter 16 . 11/3/2017
This is amazing! Can't wait to see how this story pans out
IsntItFunny chapter 16 . 10/27/2017
I finally finished reading this story up until this point!

Normally I lose interest when stories take long to build up in the beginning. I typically enjoy quick, factual, to-the-point stories.

With this story, I ENJOYED how you took your time writing the characters in their younger lives. Doing this helped paint a clear picture on the relationships within the pack and why the characters are the way they are.

The main character is not a Mary-Sue despite having a tragic past and I love how you accomplished this. Addi has a marytyr streak, for sure, but it fits with the plot and her character, thanks to you taking the time to paint the picture of her upbringing and circumstances. There really is not much else for her to do in protecting her pack, other than sacrificing her place in the pack to go find a cure for Raphael's bond sickness.

I cannot express how much I enjoy the way you drag the characters through the mud! There are always curveballs for the characters and I find the way that you depict personal and pack struggles as realistic in character and plot development.

Having Addi relying on her wolf to come out during the hardest part of her life just to find out that it had been taken away years ago was SUCH a curveball! I did not even see that coming! Loved it. I felt for Addi but enjoyed it even more as a reader. I was thankful that you had Draya come in and hint that Addi's wolf may not have been taken away at all. As much as I enjoyed you throwing us readers for a great loop, I am still rooting for Addi and Raphael's Happily Ever After.

You have a way of endearing your characters to the readers. Tristan is one of my favourite characters in this story. I wonder though, will he and Blossom end up together or will they find their actual mates? Both have animals that have matured but from a reader's POV, their animals do not recognize each other as mates, which they would have by now if they were actually mates.

The foreshadowing at the very beginning of the story of Blossom, Raphael and Addi not being apart of a pack forever, was great! I enjoy seeing the way the characters and plot are gradually coming full circle. This maniac purist that has come back for Addi was a really nice twist. Awful but enjoyable in terms of curveballs. I wonder why the purist has come back for Addi if he believed that the black magic was successful in taking away her wolf. So much suspense!

I am only confused as to why Addi was worried so much about the pack's reaction to her abandoning them if she had planned for Mabel to wipe their memories of Addi having ever existed.

I was under the impression that their memories would have been wiped to make her leaving easier. Addi wasnt able to mark Raphael and despite the bond making them connected and sometimes feel eachother, wouldnt Raphael's bond sickness speed up by A LOT if he was fully aware that Addi had left and was on her way to 100% rejecting him as her mate? In my head, Raphael would succumb to the sickness and go feral almost immediately.

It would make more sense to me to have everyone's memories wiped as Addi was leaving, and Raphael to be left confused as to feeling random connectedness to someone he has no idea exists. In my head, Raphael would probably only think that his mate was ready and out there for him, leading him to follow the bond feeling instead of falling to the sickness thats there. Trina and David might have surmised that Raphael feeling the mate pull along with having bond sickness was some Alpha way of telling him that he needed his mysterious mate asap, possibly because his mysterious mate was about to mate with another werwolf. Or something along those lines that would make sense to feeling the mate bond and getting sick with no mate to answer.

Thats just my opinion though so far on that aspect.

One of my favourite aspects of this story is how well you have built up this supernatural world coexisting with the natural world. There is an entire government body ruling the supernatural world that they live by. The details - the Order, pack hierchary (Addi being obsessed with Zeta/Omega), covens, druids, shifters, hybrids, purists, pack politics, supernatural snobbery and bias - it is wonderful.

Looking forward to the next update!

ClockworkReaderX chapter 16 . 10/19/2017
Omg please dont leave us hanging. I need to know how is Rafe doing and what's going to happen with Addi.
April chapter 16 . 10/14/2017
Please update soon, my poor babies need happy ending
838 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »