Reviews for Rabbit Heart
A fan chapter 2 . 7/10/2019
Really sad to see this wonderful story removed :( but I will be looking forward to your future projects! Hopefully this story gets revamped and released again because it was really incredible from start to finish. Anyway, good luck!
Grace chapter 2 . 7/6/2019
This was such a beautiful story! I can understand why it was taken down, nevertheless I am still very very sad to see it got taken down - I have read this story almost religiously and can pretty much quote some of my favourite moments. Honestly speaking, this story was the only true gem I found on this site! I’ll have to wait impatiently for your next update for your future stories and just have to cross my fingers that you’ll remember us and our love for this story when you feel happier about putting it back up on fictionpress again!

Thank you for the great read and memories,
Grace
Jacie chapter 2 . 7/6/2019
OMG NO I’M SO UPSET! I ONLY JUST FOUND THIS AGAIN AND IT’S ALL GONE NOOOO
LunaSerena chapter 3 . 6/29/2019
Well how disappointed I feel because I just started reading it and was pretty excited. Then poof! Gone. Wish I had caught it sooner I guess...
Hihello chapter 20 . 6/4/2019
Absolutely brilliant. I can’t belive this doesn’t have thousands of reviews! Good job!
People in Africa are starving Amazing writing skills by the way chapter 10 . 1/22/2019
where did you get that from.. So people in all 54 African countries are starving? I'm African and I'm not starving. That's kinda racist.
There are both rich and poor people everywhere. There are lots of people starving in Asia, America, Europe too. And a particular feature shouldn't be attached to a particular race. I forgive you anyway_your writing skills is too good to be mad at.

Anyway the book is dope and you capture every detail in an amazing way.. It's not everyday you get a book like this on fictionpress. I started this book today and I'm going to finish it. I'm looking forward to reading your other books too :)
Gues chapter 12 . 1/16/2019
Such hypocrite bitch this girl is. Acting out like some teen.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/16/2019
Addi is such a drama queen. Did it occur to that Rafe may have some issues to. May be that bitch doesn't deserve so much coddling. 10 chapters of Addi Mary Sue is making me tired. Blossom, Tristan and Rafe are awesome.
zagato chapter 20 . 12/30/2018
This is so beautiful, thank you!
zagato chapter 3 . 12/29/2018
This is beautiful, thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2018
I am SO happy I found this story. I read it all basically in one sitting because it was so different and just good and well written. I feel like her being so young for a majority of the story was weird at first but it actually really helped develop the characters and the plot. I really hope you keep writing and updating your other story or any thing else. Both your stories rock and I'm really happy I stumbled upon your writing!
Mallomars chapter 20 . 12/3/2018
Amazing story!
heal me forever chapter 1 . 11/22/2018
I just finished reading this on one sitting. Wonderful writing. Can’t wait for blossom and tristain story:)
Nimain chapter 20 . 11/15/2018
It's been a long time since I have actively logged in to and read anything here on FictionPress. Most of my favorited authors and stories are from years ago. When I logged in on a whim to try to find something new top read, my hopes were not very high at all.

I loved every moment if this story. I was hooked from the first moment to the last and binge read the entire thing. I stayed up late, and as soon as I woke up I was reading it until the end. I have a hard time finding stories I can do that with. The plot was fantastic and the characters were lovable, even when being super annoying alpha douches. Great job and I can't wait to read more of your work.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/7/2018
Love love looove how the story ended! Such a rewarding and fantastic story this was :) but I'm also pretty curious about what would happen if Addi's plan went through if she did break the bond and memory wipe the whole pack! Like what she would be doing in the human world without the pack on her side. I'd like to see an alternate ending if ever hehe
838 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »