Reviews for Rabbit Heart
Bel chapter 20 . 8/28/2018
I loved it! So much angst and great character development! I was hoping I would see a glimpse of tristin and blossom finally stop playing around and get serious. Can’t wait to read more!
Annita the Flower chapter 20 . 8/26/2018
My goodness this was a great story. I liked that you didn't make it a 100% Adds got everything she wanted which was nice. You have very, very nice characters, their so filled with life. I really had fun reading. Thank you.
bubublacz chapter 20 . 6/30/2018
Hi! Im really happy that I found your story :D Hadn"t been hooked to a story like this since forever :D I really love how you made it. When I thought that it was finally gonna be good, shit hits the fans. I was so wrapped up in your story I sacrificed sleep and I didn"t regret it for one bit! YEAY! Thanks for making me happy :)) Kudos to you and never stop writing!
Shailaputri chapter 14 . 6/22/2018
Rafe's comment about what if she were his sister is so gross..
Shailaputri chapter 20 . 6/21/2018
you definitely have a way to hold the readers..I like so many things in this story. The way Rafe was only after Addi is something very special. Normally that kind of character is not seen around. Mostly they would go around other girls to make her jealous. but here that is not that. I like that very much.
Shailaputri chapter 19 . 6/21/2018
Addi and Hope two living as one soul is disturbing and creepy. Hope is not a pet. She is part of Addi, but she being in the wolf form always is going to be tough for her. I thought they are going to be united as one. But didn't seem to happen that.
Shailaputri chapter 11 . 6/21/2018
you are a very good writer.
Shailaputri chapter 10 . 6/21/2018
The story till the end of their childhood is kind of most unique one I read. And my favorite one too. Rafe as the small kid waiting and brooding for Addi that is kind of deep. love to read til them a lot while comparing with the rest of the chapters. The way you gave closure to the story is nice.
Shailaputri chapter 8 . 6/21/2018
Blossom and Tristan seems to be good pair. But I don't like the Tristan who sleeps with many girls for Blossom. She too like Addi, sweet, cute, she deserves someone who is only after her not after other girls. Maybe Tristan is seeing other girls for something else like blood for vampire? that could be ok, but this Tristan I don't think good enough to be paired with Blossom though I want them to be together.
Shailaputri chapter 5 . 6/21/2018
Adelaide is so sweet..
Shailaputri chapter 1 . 6/21/2018
Quite an entertaining story..
Guest chapter 20 . 6/16/2018
Oh. My. God.

Awesome! Thank you for sharing your amazingness!
voidxtiles chapter 20 . 5/27/2018
I absolutely loved this story! I don't know how to put it into words but I really really loved it. Keep writing more stories like this one please! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 5/14/2018
Will you be posting any of your new stories soon? I'm looking forward to the ones featuring new characters but that take place in the same universe.
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 20 . 5/13/2018
I can't believe this is finished! I've been reading this story from all the way back in early 2015 and it's still my go-to story, the one I return to fictionpress to read despite becoming too busy for my old regularity.
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story that has made me laugh and cry over the years.
And YES a Tristan and Blossom story (however short) would be AMAZING!
Loved the last couple of chapters and epilogue, great writing and I'm always so impressed how you keep everything flowing.
Looking forward to reading whatever you write next! :)
838 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »