Reviews for Rabbit Heart
RomanceObsessed chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
I was so excited when I saw you had updated. This chapter was great and I do love Blossom. I hope the next update comes quick because I can't wait to see them in their teenage years.
Awesome Sauce chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
This story is awesome so far! I love that you post long chapters. I am very curious to how Rafe changes from hardly ever leaving her side to ignoring her as described in the blurb.
RomanceObsessed chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
How long was she help captive? How long did it take for Addi to open up to her pack after she was freed?
ReaderWriter2000 chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Your chapters are the perfect length and this one was so heart-warming that it left me in a very good mood. Thank you for that! I look forward to the older years too. It's nice to get the stages because, while I look forward to Rafe and Addi having a stronger relationship, the background is so necessary and so perfect. It just makes me love the characters more!
RomanceObsessed chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
I am totally in love with this story! And so far I don't think it's cliche. I am on Christmas break which means I will have lots of time to read all of the awesome chapters you will (hopefully) be posting frequently. Merry Christmas one day late.
angeltatts chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
I really like this story. I like that it took awhile for her to accept them as her pack, it made it seem more realistic. I cannot wait for you to update. Its great to read.
Anonymous A chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
You don't know how much I'm loving this chapter! I really love the characters you've created so far. I'm so glad Addi has finally accepted them! And Blossom is so adorable! The glitter was a good touch. _ keep up the great work!
Anonymous A chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Poor, poor babies. I think my heart broke a little for them. I love how you're progressing the story and slowly expanding the characters. Poor little Addi. I will surely be keeping an eye on this story! Thanks for a great first chapter.
Jester79 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Great update. Poor Addie went through a tough time there. I'm guessing now that she's finally accepted them - will she be able to tell what happened to her? Looking forward to the next one.
AuroraBorealis13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
You HAVE to continue this! You've definitely sucked me right in, and I love your writing style!
ReaderWriter200 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Oh my gosh! I love this! It is almost physically painful that there is only one chapter because I need to know what happens next :P Thank you for posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Love this so much already. I was so disappointed to find ony one chapter. Need more! It's really addictive.
Jester79 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Werewolves are great. I hate that she went through so much. It sounded like it was years that they had her when apparently it was maybe a couple, right? Either way it was something that has destroyed her. Looks like a very long road ahead for her. I hope Rafe is able to bring her back.
838 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56