Reviews for Peer Interaction for the Socially Deprived
PopMyCherry chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I read this back when you first Published it but never reviewed it for some reason. I really like your quirky characters and it was cute overall :)
Jane chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Absolutely loved this:))))) hope this gets a sequel hahha!
Jane chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Absolutely loved this:)))))
xxSongBirdxx chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
that was bloody adorable
fan chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
great funny story. makes quick work of most of the neuroses out there, and makes them more human.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
You should get more reviews. Your stories are so lighthearted and fun. :) Pls write another one.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Hahaha! This was great! I loved your characters and all of their quirks! I am so glad that you wrote this! One thing though: I would change your summary. On my end, all the cursing is blocked out and it looks really choppy and it may turn readers away. It would be shame lose readers because this is really good and so well written!
Julietish chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This one-shot had an interesting interpretation of the washing machine prompt-a quirky narrator who finds solace in small spaces brings herself to a reunion of other people with social disorders. The character of Christopher was fascinating (along with his nickname), and the way their relationship was first developed was certainly unique. I would’ve liked to read more flashbacks, actually! At certain points, the dialogue would begin with lowercase letters (like the “and’s”) when they were supposed to be capitalized. I wish there could have been more background/development on the other characters in PISD! Thank you for submitting your one-shot this contest-I absolutely appreciated reading it and I hope you submit again next round!
renegade01 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I love how unique this is and I couldn't stop grinning all the way through ;-)