Reviews for I used to love Christmas as a kid
bloomers chapter 9 . 9/28/2016
Hello there...new reader here! Just wanted to express my love for your heart warming story here hehe...hope i get to see how it ends! :)
shinju asuka chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
Yay! He stayed! Hope he could find job soon, if he didn't take her father's offer!
shinju asuka chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
I hope at least her mom would accept their relationship! Her father seemed not having problem about Joe.
Brievel chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
So...when did I get cloned, and where are you now?
nlori1234 chapter 6 . 1/31/2015
I need more of this story! PLZ! :D
shinju asuka chapter 5 . 1/27/2015
'Yes, an update from this Christmas story!' that was what i thought when checking my email. Thank you for updating this! :D This is such sweet story ended with me aww..-ing (i don't know the right word ;) ) I'm looking forward to reading more!
shinju asuka chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Oh! Nice trick with tea to make Joe stayed longer! I really enjoy reading this chapter. Somehow reading this makes me happy! :D Can't wait to read more!
shinju asuka chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Thank you for writting new story! Just had time to check your story today. Love your description on first chapter about Christmas time during her childhood and the current time.
When reading this chapter, i kinda freaked out a bit thinking 'girl, don't invite the stranger! What if he's bad guy?!'. Silly, i know this isn't a story about crime. Glad that he was actually her teenage crush (and so far not a bad guy!).
I'm looking forward to your update! Oh also, happy holiday! :)