Reviews for High Conversations on Cosmic Inflation
Guest chapter 51 . 9/14
Why write a story if you don't have time to finish it
Guest chapter 51 . 9/8
I just love this story! The characters are so real and genuine. I really feel connected to their lives. I hope you get to finish telling their story. :)
avidbooklover2001 chapter 9 . 8/24
DUDE I'M ARMENIAN AND I CAN ASSURE YOU MOST ARMENIANS ARE HOMOPHOBES AND MY PARENTS ARE FREAKING RAGING HOMOPHOBES AND I'M GLAD SOMEONE ELSE NOTICED THIS. Okay other than that your story is amazing, thanks
Guest chapter 51 . 8/17
The last update was in December :( It's been a while. Hope everything is going fine, take care :) Update whenever you can but do drop a note on how you're doing soon :D
HideAndGoSeek chapter 51 . 6/6
Where'd you go? I'm feeling a craving for this story like no other and if you don't update soon I'll end up rereading the whole thing again and then I'll REALLY be craving an update! Come back! This story is so good and I want to know how it ends!
marisamayday chapter 51 . 6/2
I have never had such a visceral reaction to a story in a long time. Especially on this website. It's really hard to find good content but damn this story is a whole other level for me. I spent my breaks at work eating this story up. I got lost in it to the point where I was freaking myself out. I can't explain it but I relate to Braden in the deepest level and I feel like I understand him. And jase is just amazing. They're both so human and you have done this incredible, incredible job on bringing them to life. And maybe this is more of a me problem and I'll spend my life getting wrapped up in the lives of fictional characters but you have made some damn good ones. If I have to review every chapter twice to get you to update I will. This story deserves a beautiful and fantastic ending and I'll wait as long as I have to in order to get that. Thanks for writing such beautiful and unique stories. Plus I just really want a LOT more Damien hahaha! Marisa
Guest chapter 51 . 5/17
Would love to see an update on this story! Seriously missing it a lot :D No pressure though, hope the work on your house is going really well :) bestest of luck to you!
Guest chapter 51 . 5/13
looking forward to an update to this beautiful story
Guest chapter 51 . 4/26
!
Guest chapter 51 . 4/3
Missing this wonderful story
sectumsempra chapter 51 . 3/19
:) :)

Im glad they finally said the 'i love you's ' and it was natural when Braden wasn't focusing on it so much.

Ready for them to move past this long day tho, maybe a small time shift would be welcome

Waiting for the next update patiently :)
AyEIOuU chapter 51 . 12/11/2016
As much as Braden's second guessing and insecurities annoy me, I love their complete honesty and silliness and trust in each other. It's perfect. I'll be sad once this is over but wow, it really gave me a lot to think about.
Crazytoinsane chapter 51 . 12/7/2016
I'm so happy you updated! I don't even use fictionpress anymore but I make sure to come visit this story every month to make sure I didn't miss an update!
whatisit chapter 51 . 12/5/2016
So bittersweet! Thank you for taking the time to write this, and don't feel bad about taking your time... I admire you for all that you manage and you being human and doing other things or nothing at all does not change all that I have gotten from reading these words you typed.
Have a good day!
KC chapter 51 . 12/4/2016
Wow! Another great chapter! I love all of the emotions and I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE BRADEN FINALLY SAID IT (and of course, he said it without realizing it. I knew that would be the way haha.)

But poor Braden. Omg. I wonder if Braden can do something that helps him increase his confidence? From my experience, being reassured over and over by someone helps in the moment, but then once you lose that source of reassurance you go straight back to feeling the way you felt before. I wonder if Jase could encourage Braden to participate in something - a sport (I do a martial art), or a club, or something, anything, so that Braden could like... build up some self-esteem for himself and have a foundation of confidence. (I don't really buy into the "you have to love yourself before you love others" thing b/c that just causes people to feel worse about themselves, but I do think that people need to get their self-esteem from a source outside of their romantic partner, and that our romantic partners are bound to be there for us while we work through those things). So I hope Braden can find something outside of Jase that will help him shore up his confidence. (But luckily for him, Jase will be there to help him through it!)
347 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »