Reviews for High Conversations on Cosmic Inflation
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 51 . 1/17
Wow time flies! Hope you're well, was just remembering this story!
You were so consistent with it for so long that I think you were due a hiatus lol but hope to see you continue with these boys and the story whenever you can :)
Leyhhana chapter 51 . 12/27/2017
Your story is just amazing ! I love reading it! With characters so real and an really original romance plot.
I really hope you'll find the time to finish writing it. But anyway i'm just glad to have read this ! :)
(Ok.. so i'm french so i'm really sorry if there is a lot of spelling mistakes)
Guest chapter 51 . 9/14/2017
Why write a story if you don't have time to finish it
Guest chapter 51 . 9/8/2017
I just love this story! The characters are so real and genuine. I really feel connected to their lives. I hope you get to finish telling their story. :)
SydneyCarton chapter 9 . 8/24/2017
DUDE I'M ARMENIAN AND I CAN ASSURE YOU MOST ARMENIANS ARE HOMOPHOBES AND MY PARENTS ARE FREAKING RAGING HOMOPHOBES AND I'M GLAD SOMEONE ELSE NOTICED THIS. Okay other than that your story is amazing, thanks
Guest chapter 51 . 8/17/2017
The last update was in December :( It's been a while. Hope everything is going fine, take care :) Update whenever you can but do drop a note on how you're doing soon :D
HideAndGoSeek chapter 51 . 6/6/2017
Where'd you go? I'm feeling a craving for this story like no other and if you don't update soon I'll end up rereading the whole thing again and then I'll REALLY be craving an update! Come back! This story is so good and I want to know how it ends!
marisamayday chapter 51 . 6/2/2017
I have never had such a visceral reaction to a story in a long time. Especially on this website. It's really hard to find good content but damn this story is a whole other level for me. I spent my breaks at work eating this story up. I got lost in it to the point where I was freaking myself out. I can't explain it but I relate to Braden in the deepest level and I feel like I understand him. And jase is just amazing. They're both so human and you have done this incredible, incredible job on bringing them to life. And maybe this is more of a me problem and I'll spend my life getting wrapped up in the lives of fictional characters but you have made some damn good ones. If I have to review every chapter twice to get you to update I will. This story deserves a beautiful and fantastic ending and I'll wait as long as I have to in order to get that. Thanks for writing such beautiful and unique stories. Plus I just really want a LOT more Damien hahaha! Marisa
Guest chapter 51 . 5/17/2017
Would love to see an update on this story! Seriously missing it a lot :D No pressure though, hope the work on your house is going really well :) bestest of luck to you!
Guest chapter 51 . 5/13/2017
looking forward to an update to this beautiful story
Guest chapter 51 . 4/26/2017
!
Guest chapter 51 . 4/3/2017
Missing this wonderful story
sectumsempra chapter 51 . 3/19/2017
:) :)

Im glad they finally said the 'i love you's ' and it was natural when Braden wasn't focusing on it so much.

Ready for them to move past this long day tho, maybe a small time shift would be welcome

Waiting for the next update patiently :)
AyEIOuU chapter 51 . 12/11/2016
As much as Braden's second guessing and insecurities annoy me, I love their complete honesty and silliness and trust in each other. It's perfect. I'll be sad once this is over but wow, it really gave me a lot to think about.
Crazytoinsane chapter 51 . 12/7/2016
I'm so happy you updated! I don't even use fictionpress anymore but I make sure to come visit this story every month to make sure I didn't miss an update!
349 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »