Reviews for Unwaging War
Darth Zannacross chapter 14 . 2/21
And we end on...mostly a creepy note because while we see the couple married and had kids, Taun is being a hell of a deranged staker...did not even know he cared about her in that way but...here we are.

And we are at the end of the line here. Well the Unwaging War did not unfold like I thought but Dareth and Alithea were not annoying so that made it a enjoyable enough story lol.

Not going to win any awards but not the bane of my existence either, and I hope you keep writing stories you like, till then good luck Brievel.
Darth Zannacross chapter 13 . 2/19
Marriage already eh? Damn...how long they know each other again? Ah well, guess its that soul mate thing that is suppose to be real.

And...Taun pulled a Doctor Wily and escaped at the last moment? Does not seem like he had to much planned but this might...make things messy.

But...not enough to get in the way of the wedding...guess we will see how things wrap up then.
Darth Zannacross chapter 12 . 2/18
Doh...all that and now he has to rescue her all over again...I hope he gives a background check to whoever he recruits this time.

Or...just ask for her to go with him I guess...that was easy. Bradon seems to have uncovered the truth, and that could get messy...unless he proceeds to bury that truth...doh...I guess we will see if that truth gets unburied next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 11 . 2/17
Well Taun plays hardball but he underestimated how hard Alithea could play, to his bane. Welp...things seem to be wrapped up smoothly...guess we will see if you throw a Romeo and Juliet style curve ball at the end.
Darth Zannacross chapter 10 . 2/16
On one hand you would think Tatonians were well prepared...then they just have a " Invade me sigh" more or less with how well prepared they were for a invasion...Darth Vader or Char or others would crush them before they could cook toast lol.

Well...we will see if Taun prepared more for this then he did for his planet to be invaded soon enough I suppose.
Darth Zannacross chapter 9 . 2/15
A bit late to introduce a new main lead I suppose, but not sure how bit a role this Brandon is going to be aside from being a messenger.

And damn...did not think peace would be this easy between the two races...could be a red herring I guess, we will see soon.
Darth Zannacross chapter 8 . 2/13
So things took a turn for the worst as this dude's really a space KGB agent...uh oh.

Well...civility melted away rather quickly as soon as Alithea's escape attempt went down in flames...now that her captor is going all Jack Bauer on her we will see how long she can keep it together.
Darth Zannacross chapter 7 . 2/12
A new player is brought into the game in the name of this Taun...but unless that evil laugh is a misdirect it seems like he's not to be trusted.

Well...they are out ...but if they can make it to the goal in one piece remains to be seen.
Darth Zannacross chapter 6 . 2/10
Raden seems to be a rather good pal to commit treason without to much coaxing, Dareth clearly maxed out that friendship bar, hope it won't cost him to much lol.

Alas the person who is suppose to be rescued is to worn out to put in the effort...guess lover boy will have to show he can pull it off.
Darth Zannacross chapter 5 . 2/9
Alithea is one hard core patriot...the Boss from Metal Gear solid would be impressed lol.

It seems this hardcore " storm of loyalty" is throwing Dareth's soul through a wild ride, but with this sudden love lets see if this ends up as badly as it did for Romeo and Juliet, oh my.
Darth Zannacross chapter 4 . 2/7
Seems Dareth and Alithea are slowly trusting each other more as Alithea realizes Dareth come from a race that surpress's emotions more then the Vulcans do in Star Trek...and Dareth realizes that ( gasp) He likes emotions...maybe?

Well...he may be warming up to her but the Council does seem to be having the precise opposite approach...guess we will see what lengths it will take to avoid Alithea's swift appointment with the reaper.
Darth Zannacross chapter 3 . 2/6
Alithea did kind of botch it big time eh? Well...unless the rest of the story is just her waiting to be shot me thinks this is not the final shape of Alithea's fate, but we will see.
Starart152 chapter 1 . 2/6
This is a nice chapter that introduced Alithea's and Dareth. The two characters are interesting as they were put together and how some feelings began to be make between them.
The evasion of Dareth went much better for him that I thought when he began to escape from his prison and how little resistance area 62 pulled during the escape. I have no problem with it has the place had not been sent an alert.
Darth Zannacross chapter 2 . 2/5
Damn...Alithea wakes up to quite the bad spot, this is getting into Hentai land rather fast...oy.

But things change when Dareth is impressed by her resolve, we got a Beauty and the Beast situation going on here?

So we get some backstory and its...a plague!?( Looks at time of the story) You saw the future I guess...though hopefully the Corona virus won't leave QUITE as devastating a impact...ugh.

Well, the higher ups had there way, we will see if Ailthea can endure more torment...hopefully without being broken one way or another.
Darth Zannacross chapter 1 . 2/4
Hey there Brievel if your still around been checking out stories and this one seemed rather intense so lets see how things go.

Area 62 must be there the Men in Black really keep there stuff lol, just kidding, but nice hook to kick things off.

Dareth gives a strong impression, maybe all the way to a cold impression but we will see where this goes...at least he did not kill poor Alithea.

Well, we will see how much bad blood brews between Kalle and Dareth and how this breakout unfolds but nice start, should be a wild ride.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »