Reviews for Unwaging War
zagato chapter 14 . 1/30/2019
Thank you for this wonderful story, I look forward to the sequel, if any, thanks!
zagato chapter 12 . 1/30/2019
Wow, I'm surprised at the shared histories of Earth, Lora, and Tatone. There must be another twist coming up. Thanks!
zagato chapter 8 . 1/30/2019
Terrific twist on Taun as a Tatonian, thanks!
zagato chapter 3 . 1/30/2019
Wow, their fortunes reversed twice.
zagato chapter 1 . 1/30/2019
This is cool, I'm liking this, thank you!
BradytheJust chapter 14 . 3/9/2016
Well are you sick of my reviews yet? :)
You did a wonderful job and this was a 5 star ending to a 5 star story. Aric and Elora are now my favorite characters!
Taun's revenge is going to be good, and I think having him be attracted to Alithea is a interesting plot point you could explore in a dozen different ways.

Anyway this was a wonderful story, you did a phenomenal job, and I can't wait for more! :D
BradytheJust chapter 13 . 3/9/2016
Aww the wedding was perfect! :D Although the judge is right, long speeches can be boring if they aren't interesting.
I also liked the line "When she wasn't suicidal she was actually quite sweet."
I kinda saw Taun escape coming, after all you can't keep a good bad guy down! I also really liked how Alithea chased after him, twice, without a weapon in her hand. What was that girl thinking?

Great chapter as always and I can't wait for the epilogue!
BradytheJust chapter 12 . 3/8/2016
"Shouldn't be forgotten and couldn't be shared" -best line ever.
The last section was the biggest shock so far, and it was wonderful to read... you did it really well!
Well Alithea is pardoned from 2 death sentences, she's on Lora with Dareth, and it looks like a good happy ending is imminent.
Great job and I can't wait for more!
BradytheJust chapter 11 . 3/3/2016
Woah!
The details of battle scenes really improved, and you did a great job with Dareth vs Taun. The fistfight was perfect, and have Alithea stop Taun's escape attempt was a surprise twist... but then again she is a solider.
The space battle was also really well written, and having the Tatonian ships make suicide runs scared me! (in all my sci-fi video games kamikazes are the most dangerous to counter)
I can't wait to see what happens next :)
BradytheJust chapter 10 . 2/25/2016
Awww... Having Dareth charge into the Tatonian base to rescue his "Lady Love" was wonderfully written! I could really feel the emotion.
The battle scene was well written, although I would have liked a bit more detail. I did find it ironic that they've been preparing to attack Earth and Lora, but their ships are outclassed and their headquarters isn't ready to defend against an attack from the ground. Maybe they didn't think the invasion through? :)
Now onto Dareth vs Taun!
BradytheJust chapter 9 . 2/23/2016
Oh gosh I love truces between Warring sides! :)
As always the chapter was wonderfully written and I can't help but wonder if the Earthen and Loran fleets will be able to work together without one side "accidentally" shooting the other.
I can't wait to read more!
BradytheJust chapter 8 . 2/20/2016
I take back every nice thing I might have said about Taun! I hate him so much!
Nice introduction of a third party into the conflict and I'm eager to learn more about them. You did a wonderful job with Alithea's escape scene and her blasting up the Tatonion soldiers, boy is she awesome!
As a person with a deadly fear of drowning and suffication the last few paragraphs scared me! I just hope she's okay...
Onto the next chapter! I gotta find out!
BradytheJust chapter 7 . 2/12/2016
Well it's official. I LOVE TAUN! :D
In almost any star wars game I always play a smuggler. Living for credits, fighting evil, pushing the limits of my ship in daring space battles. If I were a character in UW I'd be Taun.

You did a great job with the kiss scene and the confusion of the escape scene. I also really loved the line "I've never yet heard of a ship that perspired."

I can't wait to see what happens next, and as always you've done an amazing job!
BradytheJust chapter 6 . 2/6/2016
I'll be Raden's friend! :)
Anyway Dareth admitted he loved her! EEeeeeeeekk! :D Finally he said it!
I really liked the conversation between Alithea and Dareth and the line "Not cowardice, weariness." It really shows how her experiences are slowly wearing her down.
I must read more! Onto chapter 7.
BradytheJust chapter 5 . 2/3/2016
Finally he admitted it! YAY :D
I also called Dareth coming to rescue her!
The character development was perfect as always and I also admired Alithea's will to not betray Earth, even though they almost executed her.
I also liked the scene when Dareth held Alithea :) So emotional!
Great job as always!