Reviews for The Courtship Of Hades
Elizabeth Newsom chapter 12 . 4/12/2015
Aww, poor Evan :( I hope he gets un-friend-zoned sooner or later. ;)
Redauthor chapter 12 . 4/10/2015
No one likes your only idea? To which are you referring? That was rather quick yet appropriate at the same time. There's no sense writing in detail of events of very minor consequence. She doesn't even realize he's interested in her...
Elizabeth Newsom chapter 11 . 3/22/2015
Fives was such a good trooper, but Echo's my fav. ;( I can't believe he died! Anyways, interesting chapter.
Menginpeh chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Read through the first few chapters really quickly and I really like it. I hope to come back and read and review properly when I get some free time. :)
Elizabeth Newsom chapter 10 . 2/24/2015
I love the clone wars novel! And I looked up the dance songs, butterfly is my fav ;) And I suspect you and Percy share some similar biases? Anyways, great chapter. It's very well written. I'll be looking out for the next update ;)
Mistflower21 chapter 9 . 2/11/2015
Oh, that's so neat you're making an e-mail address. I really liked this chapter and I'm glad you wrote one :) Can't wait to see the dance contest!
Redache chapter 9 . 2/11/2015
I love your sense of humor! It's like 10-year-old meets adult intellectual, and I couldn't stop laughing! You do well mixing serious with hilarious and it's hard not to laugh out loud... I wonder what it took to get Even to wear makeup?
pleaseforgetthisaccountexists chapter 2 . 1/30/2015
First of all: lovely vocabulary! It's been so long since I've read the word "pithily" and now I want to use it again!
Secondly: I completely understand Persephone. I worked at a greenhouse for a bit this summer & my favorite bloom was orchids. How heartbreaking that they have to lose the business!
Thirdly: Evan is the best. Truly! He's not overbearing or rude, but he does have personality & a wit to him that matches Persephone's. they'll be a well-balanced couple! :)

Aaand I'll get back to reading Chapter 2.
Redache chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
This story is great! I was laughing my head off in the last few chapters, and seeing a character that acts her stories out by herself like I do totally endeared me to the entire thing. (That was not this chapter... Idk how to post for story as a whole) I love the Christian base and Persephone's long rants and how Evan acts, and I cannot wait to read more!
One thing did confuse me at first, that being Evan's name. I thought another guy named Hades would show up, which left me slightly anxious for a chapter or two, but I eventually figured it out.
Keep up the good work!
Elizabeth Newsom chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
Aww, it's so sweet! I loved the last part. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens in the cabin. Btw, this is Liz. I'm afraid I was feeling too lazy to log on, but I still wanted to post a review ;) I am SO happy my review helped you! I write frequently on FictionPress and I know how encouraging it is to have a review :) Anyway, you're doing a great job! I love all your lotr and star wars references! I'm a fan of both of those. I'll be waiting for the next chapter ;)
Alex J. Williams chapter 7 . 1/13/2015
Your story was a complete random find for me, but I'm really enjoying it! I find Persephone's fault - being very self-conscious about herself - to be very refreshing and real. A lot of stories online often over play this aspect in a heroine without much reason why, so to find a writer who can use this fault in a heroine well is a nice breath of fresh air. I'm also in love with Evan, though I think he still needs to develop a little more as a character.

Please let me clear up any misunderstanding that may have caused. I do not think you have done a bad job in creating Evan's character, but at this point in the story I feel I have not seen all his character has to offer. I feel as though, that later in the story, I as the reader will find out there is a lot more to Evan then there seems. Quite frankly I'm excited to see Evan's character development.

Nevertheless, I look forward to any future updates! Loving the story so far!
Perfect chapter 7 . 1/12/2015
Dear Brievel,

I just want to say how much I have enjoyed this story. It has inspired me. The subjects you discuss has made me think deeper on my own morals and actions. True be told I started the story on a slow Friday at work and spent the whole weekend wishing I could get back to reading it. Thank you so much for your work and please continue the story!
Liz chapter 7 . 1/11/2015
This is such a great story! Persephone and Hades are one of my favorite pairs :) And I really like your writing. I can't wait to see what happens at the cabin!
Liz chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Aww, this story is really sweet and it has Aton of potential. Awesome job! Keep on writing ;)
Troll chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Chapter's a bit long-try breaking it apart into shorter paragraphs to make it more flowy and limiting chapters to 1000 words, my short attention span will never make it.
Also, Persephone was Hades' niece. If you ask me, the story of Cupid and Psyche is a better love story.
Sorry for being rude, little late but I hope you get something good out of this.
Merry Christmas!