Reviews for Trouble Will Find Me
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2017
This is an awesome storyline. Wish you could finish it. If you can't, could you please tell a description of what would have happened so I don't have to die of curiosity.

Thanks
Canada1 chapter 4 . 6/29/2016
I hope you plan on finishing this. It's well worth it.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2016
FINALLY! You're back! I really liked it, but it was a bit rushed compared the the chapters before (there was a long hiatus). Derek was introduced so fast I got a whiplash, but maybe it's cos it's past midnight where I am and everything needs to be slow for my poor brain to cope. Haha
Anyways, hope to read another chapter soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/29/2016
yay! you're back!
Christina chapter 4 . 2/23/2016
I love this! It's something different and refreshing. I'm intrigued by your characters. I want to know more about Quint and this mysterious boss. Definitely update :)
gulistala chapter 4 . 2/23/2016
Haha really enjoying this! I wonder who the boss is and I'm wondering if it's one of her parents or relatives? And what do they need her for? Can't wait to read more!
Cynthia Elliott chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
More Please
Damned to heaven chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
No no... NO! It can't end there! This is my "please sir can I have some more" moment.

This is good, better than good... It's great.

I like her sassiness and his blue eyes.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/28/2015
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :(
ND chapter 3 . 1/30/2015
please please please update
Love this story so far :)
Minerving chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
I love this story so far and really hope you continue! You're a great author.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
more please! I think this will become my new story addiction!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
dude your writing is epic
Nat chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
Ooooh
I wonder why his boss wants her so bad if it's not for the money...Hmmmm
Enthralling story, plot, characters, setting etc.
Amy chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
So exicted to see where chapter 4 takes us! Can't wait to see what witty things she will say next. So glad I came across this today as it is almost Monday.