Reviews for Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Fib112358 chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
An interesting little story with some lovely character description. It does end with a bit of a cliff-hanger which is a little annoying.

The interacting between the characters, partially the rivals Katherine and Stern, are done well.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
I really like this but it's too short ! If you make a story out of this it would be so great ! It has a lot of potential for a longer one ! That i would gladly read !
(Sorry for my english)
hvjsdvsdvnlkds chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Well this is fascinating.

I know you have it marked as 'complete', but you have a very interesting love triangle set up, as well as the mystery of 'what the hell is she?' as a stepping stone to what I assume would unfold to be a supernatural thriller. Then Stern, seemingly aware that she is some kind of monster and trying to pry her off of poor Saul, who's obviously not into women and wary of his protective 'friend'...or whatever Stern is.

But it leaves so many questions that I would be interested in seeing where you take this. Like: What kind of party was this, and why was Saul against it? For that matter, just where - and WHEN - are they, in this story? They speak quite properly... And the history of the three parties...especially between Stern and Saul, considering that at the end, Saul tossed his wine in his buddies face and ran off like a pissy ex-girlfriend. Er...like someone scorned.

Anyway, beautiful writing. And hello from the FF world ;)