Reviews for A Gift of Love
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I love this story. Such a perfect read on this rainy November day!
Finnish girl chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I just love this short fic. It's so sweet 33 (I'm from Finland! I thinks that the names are very sweet and funny! :D )
Gwenfahendel chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Thank you for this story, I like all of your work!
Curb Crasher chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
It was so nice to read this around the holidays! A nice, happy ending! Thanks for writing!
DarkeEcoFreak chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I just read a story about Santa Claus and one of his elves. Oh my god. Wonderful, really wonderful. I love how you make us love your characters and feel for them in so short a time. And it'd be awesome if we got to see more of Kris and Lahja
gategirl7 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I enjoyed this bit of christmas fun/crack. I really, really want some of Kris' hot chocolate - you made it sound so yummy. I loved the way you emphasized the sense of smell throughout. Lovely!
I frequently visit your author page to reread many of your stories and I was so excited to see something new! I had a quick look at your LJ and I'm elated to see you're back to writing. Happy new year to you and yours. I hope 2015 is wonderful for you.
frogs of war chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Very sweet.
Lazuli Shadow chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I am so glad you're still writing. You always write the most adorable things very well, and I very much enjoy them.
Ruu chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Oh goodness, this is spectacular. Christmas joy at its finest. I pretty much want to wrap Lahja up in a million knitted things and give him a big hug, which is a lovely way to feel about somebody whose wish gets granted. I hope he and Kris have a wonderful story waiting for them.
Thank you very much for writing again! I cannot even say how much my evening brightened up because of it.
River chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Thanks for the present
Marie Starr chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Kawaii! I love it, so cute!
Fynn gi chapter 1 . 12/24/2014