Reviews for Almost Forever
SlashLover chapter 19 . 3/8/2015
Oh, I love this story. I can't wait for updates.
interestinglyenough chapter 19 . 3/2/2015
Still love Lacy. Forever and always will love how adorable she is haha and that's awesome that Terry gets to be an uncle again! He and Kie were so cute at the restaurant, too! Now onto more serious stuff XD I'm kind of excited that they get to track down Farrow since Kieron did have a good rapport with him when he was younger, so hopefully that will only be a good thing. I just have a gut feeling that Kaspen is going to be evil, I really do. Like, I kinda want him and Kie to have this big final battle, but please don't take that advice because you do bad things when you take my advice sometimes ;_; really looking forward to the next chapter, too! This is such a great installment so far :3
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 19 . 3/2/2015
Oh boy, time to meet Farrow! Lol, the first half was so sweet and yes, I did picture a pregnant Kieron XD Oh God, that's so messed up and freaking hilarious at the same time! And then the second half was so nerve wracking, poor Kie Kie. Ah well, I knew you were going to do something to him sooner or later. XD Great work!
Coli chapter 18 . 2/27/2015
Yay I'm glad your back and I hope you feel better. Love the chapter :)
interestinglyenough chapter 18 . 2/25/2015
Kie was being so cute in this chapter because he was laughing and joking with Ashere. I like that even Terry had loosened up some around Ashere, enough to even tease him. And seriously, those voices hadn't let Kieron? I thought they had finally left him alone since they promised, but now they have me freaked out with them saying that something bad has happened. And really? The Elders are dead?! This chapter had a great mixture of "aww" and "holy crap". I absolutely loved the scene with Terry and Tommy at the dining table, too, because I could feel the awkwardness, and it's hilarious, actually, with how easily they just got over it and went back to pancakes. Pancakes solve everything. Especially Kieron pancakes.
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 18 . 2/25/2015
lol, I can't tell if this is an angsty chappie or fluffy one. Kinda like a mix inbetween, but I love it! I love how they celebrated his birthday, and yes, Lacy is still so sweet! I love her! And Tommy is coming around, kinda, but Idk, I'm still suspicious, and holy crap, Terry and Ashere agreeing on something! It's the end of the world! XD Good work as always buddy!
Coli chapter 17 . 2/17/2015
Oh my gosh please update soon I have to know what's going to happen with Kieron's brother...
interestinglyenough chapter 17 . 2/4/2015
I can't believe this is already halfway done! It feels like it just started. I really feel bad for Terry, though, because not only does he have that guilt from hurting Kieron, but he has to deal with the fact that he wasn't even supposed to be bonded with him in the first place. I still think something definitely influenced them to meet, though, because that's way too coincidental. I'm excited for Kaspen to be introduced, and I sorta hope he is with Exrie since it'll be like brother against brother.
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 17 . 2/4/2015
Interesting, it seems the stage is being set for something bigger! I hope you get better soon.
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 17 . 2/4/2015
Oh dammit woman! The only way to kill this guy is to have Kieron killed and Terry bond with him?! Why?! Gahhhhh! Please, for the love of God, don't do anything too rash! I thought I would hate Kieron for these entire stories because I hated him in the beginning, and now I don't want to see him die! Don't kill him pah-leeeeease! XD
bluehand chapter 17 . 2/4/2015
Ashere is so nice! I feel a bit sorry for Terry here. I think Kieron speaks to him a bit too harshly.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/2/2015
Woah so much new infomation.
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 16 . 2/2/2015
Oh sweet jesus I have so many questions! Like for one, what did those echoes give Terry as an answer for defeating Exrie? And two, what is Aspen like and will we get to meet him? And three, what is in Kieron's head?! Get to writing woman, I need these answers! XD
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 16 . 2/2/2015
Awesome new chapter. The plot thickens! Omg will Terry be bonded to two perpetuals, animalistic ones at that! Omg the hotness of having two mates is going to give me a nose bleed. How will they rescue him from the lake? Omg did he get thrown in as a little kid?! Did Exire take control of the lake because he knew? So many questions !
interestinglyenough chapter 16 . 2/2/2015
Woah, holy crap. That was so good with that twist of Kieron having a brother, one Terry was supposed to bond to, of all things. I wonder if Kie knows about that, an if not, how he'll react, especially since Terry has to find him. And of course Terry is freaking out! I'd imagine that's scary having your boyfriend possessed, then randomly panicking right afterwards. That's scary! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »