Reviews for Almost Forever
Guest chapter 47 . 12/1/2016
re : last review. ive especially come back to ammend it because i feel it came across too harsh and i dont want you to feel demoralised in any way. i really do enjoy this book and am invested in the characters, i hope you take it as constructive criticism x
Guest chapter 47 . 12/1/2016
Im not quite sure how to say this, I love this story, at the same time, I actually don't find thier relationship... healthy?
There comes across a great imbalance.
Terry is toooo stressed and panicky all the time at saying the wrong thing, doing the wrong thing, the natrue of their relationship. I understand al lot of that is his personality and what they go through, but as the relationship goes on yo want to see it progress too, and it doesnt seem too. Terry still very needy, almost needing Kieron's approval before he feels anything, he's still too insecure n the status of the relationship, it's not normal.

And Kieron... the thing is kieron is meant to be a bit standoffish, but he actually comes across as neglectful and almost abusive. Not contacting your partner for three motnhs when you know what they're like, and even just generally, especially when you're both in danger, and he'd just recovered from an injury etc, is a horrible neglectful mean thign to do.

And he does it often, and then his explanations are always very wishy washy and terry just accepts them straight away and they carry on. kieron doesn't put much into the relationship... its hard to explain, he always responds to what terry says but never offers much of his own affection. or doesnt seem even that concerned since he always sees to leave terry when he's injured or going through things.

also terry constantly apoligising and panicking for everything is a little irritiating now. he's a bit too much of a martyr, and its hard to empathise with him then, if he continously puts everything onto his shoulders.
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 46 . 11/4/2016
GAH! I seriously don't want to, but now I hate John! Just when I thought Terry was going to make things right again! Why?! LOL, sorry I didn't review this sooner. You won't believe how much homework I have *sigh*
ArtisteVirago chapter 46 . 11/2/2016
Whoa what the hell just happened? XD I swear, this story just keeps getting better and better. How'd he go back in time? Or did he just see the future? I'm so glad you updated so fast and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Tye chapter 46 . 11/2/2016
I don't wanna login lol Ohmygod I was about to angry text yoooou, but when I saw that there was more left of the chapter, I had to finish, but like wtf is happening?! There's no way that was JUST a premonition. Ohmygod. I'm hoping Kie listens to him, or even better, found a quick portal and mad it back to their apartment in time to see John trying to get Terry out of there. But ohmygod. Now I know the pain of what would happen if you actually killed off Kie, and it's a terrible feeling. Like this chapter was insane, and I'm all emotional because of the potential of Kie having died, but not really, and ugh. So glad it's not finished yet!
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 45 . 11/1/2016
Are you serious?! No, no, no, no, no, no! You're not allowed to do that! I won't let ya! XD OMG, I should have figured this. I didn't think you would go this route, but you never cease to surprise me. Okay, if you have to kill one of them off, just not now, okay? Let us love Terry and Kieron a little bit more
KohakuMoon chapter 43 . 8/31/2016
So stupid question and a waste of a review, but how do you pronounce 'Kieron'? You probably answered this before though I'm too tired to go through every single chapter. Sorry.

Um can't wait for an update though!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/13/2016
It felt heavy.. like actually angsty, and it added to the awesomeness of the plot. Keep going with it and i might like you. Lol.

Gfphidias at yahoo dot com
Guest chapter 16 . 7/11/2016
It seemed that ur story has finished..and im still at this chapet..lol..
Ohmy.. the drama that terry felt, made me shed tears.. like literally crying instead of bored me to tears i'd rather sleeping kind. And i'd like to find out more in the later chapter..

Gfphidias
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
Oh, i like it when the story didnt get repetitive much. But since i'm too far behind, i'll get on with reading the rest.. till then..

gfphidias
Guest chapter 43 . 5/22/2016
omg it's back, yaaay!
LOK chapter 43 . 5/21/2016
First off I just want to say that you are a great writer because not a lot of writers continue their stories, the just abandon them. Yours stories almost living,almost dying, and almost forever are amazing I really wished I would've known about before. I am very excited for the next chapter and the next installment. I will eagerly wait for the next update.
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 43 . 5/21/2016
Oh hot damn! I didn't expect Dettere to die! Oh man, now I know things are going to start heating up really quick! XD I'm sorry, you made Terry sound so clingy! lol, but of course, for good reason! Is the bond look into the future? Hehe, anywho, great job!
interestinglyenough chapter 43 . 5/21/2016
Ugh, this chapter was like a roller coaster. Really like, oh, shit, I know what's going to happen, why is he doing this. Theeen it switched to yeees, Kie forgave him, then it was like a big long drop at that last sentence. Like I'm happy that Kie isn't mad, but like...Dettere, dammit! That's like the only father-figure Kie really had, and now he's just gone. He was supposed to help with Kaspin and everything, and now it's just kinda hopeless. Oh my god. And Terri! Like super overstepped his bounds there with drugging Kieron. I get that he wanted him to stay, and now I'm happy Kie DID stay, but jeez! I'm conflicted, because on one hand, it's so wrong to drug Kie, but on the other hand, it could have been Kie that didn't make it, instead of Dettere. I can't believe there's just going to be an epilogue after this! Like how could you just end it with Dettere dying?! Noooo! I don't wanna wait for more!
interestinglyenough chapter 42 . 5/10/2016
Finally reviewing, don't be mad :p but I don't know if it's intentional or not, but Terry is getting a little obsessive, more so than usual, and like I wanna side with him on Kie not leaving, but at the same time, I know that Kie is going for a good reason, which is literally to keep Terry safe. I'm really nervous about Perez (omg so happy that he-it?-is back) giving Terry this advice and drug, though, because I feel like Kie's just not going to be happy when he finds out what Terry is doing. I really kinda wish Terry would listen this time since I don't have a good feeling about his whole plan of keeping Kieron. Their luck is running out, and I'm so scared that this is going to be the time it catches up to them :/ Uggghhh, so nervous for the next chapter! Updaaaaate!
224 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »