Reviews for Almost Forever
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 42 . 5/6/2016
Ohhhhhh damn! I don't think I'm gonna like this, aren't I? Well, you better hope Kieron doesn't find out about that drug! XD Terry, you're going to be in so much trouble! LOL, great, looooong chapter buddy! Sorry it took me so long, but I had a busy day. I can't believe this story is almost over! Wahhh!
Incorrect Password chapter 41 . 4/10/2016
God I love it when Kie worries over Terry for a change. I mean when he SHOWS his emotions. I think he is always worrying anyway ;)

About those One Shots...Could you right something from Kieron's POV? That would be awesome. :O There are some Kieron POVs im the memories...but...something romantic maybe? *ahem*

Great story! Keep writing!
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 41 . 3/4/2016
Awwww, cute! X3 And yes, I am glad that Kieron hit Tommy back because HE DID DESERVE IT! Damn it, Tommy, you're just asking for it whenever you get into it with Kie! Ugh! Anywho, great chappie buddy! Sorry you're going through so much right now :( I'll try to find some time soon. I have a break coming up really soon :D We can partay!
Gweatherwax chapter 41 . 3/4/2016
Yaaaaay update!
1wildrose11 chapter 40 . 3/1/2016
Um what? No I need more to read! It's been so long since I've read a story that has kept me gripped like this- I've read all three installments in the space of a week. What is sleep? Anyway, I hope the next chapter is up soon!
Gweatherwax chapter 40 . 2/29/2016
PLEASE tell me you're going to finish this story!
SlashLover chapter 40 . 1/27/2016
Finally caught up. Reread the trilogy and here I am. Left on yet another cliffhanger.

*pulls hair out*
SlashLover chapter 36 . 1/27/2016
Yaaaaaay!

I decided I want a skull sized talking blue mystic gemstone. Imagine the endless conversations you could have with the creators. Take them to the grocery store, a ball game, to the movie. Way better than a chia pet.

Create one and you could be a gazillionaire.
SlashLover chapter 29 . 1/26/2016
So. Many. Tears.
SlashLover chapter 28 . 1/26/2016
At the last couple of lines of this chapter I said aloud, "Christ Almighty" as I sobbed.

Damn you Averick. They always draw the short straw of life.
SlashLover chapter 26 . 1/26/2016
Fuuuuuuuck. *hiccup* *sob*
SlashLover chapter 22 . 1/26/2016
Yay! And I only had to read 600k words to get there!
SlashLover chapter 12 . 1/26/2016
Oh, man, it just gets WORSE.
SlashLover chapter 11 . 1/26/2016
Awwww damn. So sad. :(
SOBS chapter 40 . 1/19/2016
That cliffhanger! Omg why?! Such a horrible cliffhanger! I can't go on. I must know what happens next. This story, correction this whole series is too interesting. I have been reading it nonstop for the past three days and I must say I fell in love with all of your characters. From kieron with his stubborn sweetness to the screamers, who I've noticed also have their own charming personalities, makes you want to know about their background and why their like that. I love love love this series. You've kept us guessing throughout the whole thing and when things get answered we get more questions, making this story highly entertaining. Thank you for sharing this story, cause I have throughly enjoyed myself reading about kieron and Terry.
You've got yourself a new fan for life.
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »