Reviews for Almost Forever
Tenshi no Yami chapter 40 . 12/21/2015
Oh, sweet Jesus! WHAT DID I JUST READ?! It's been months since you've posted...or since I've read (work and whatnot...) and now you hit us all with this?! When is the next update? I better not have to wait til Christmas. Waiting til Christmas to find that all this was fixed or just a dream is acceptable. If I have to wait until something like New Years or later in 2016, I'm gonna flip out and burn down the internet... I WILL DO IT - probably cant but I will try dammit!

FIX THIS NOW!

TENSHI DEMANDS IT!
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 40 . 12/6/2015
Oh how the tides have turned XD Now, Kieron gets to be all angsty, lmao! Sorry it took me so long to review buddy, like I said, next two weeks, gonna be hell, ugh. Anywho, great work! I'm assuming you're not going to kill Terry off just yet because you still want to write another book about them and since you like seeing Kieron get hurt more XD But that's just my opinion! Continue!
interestinglyenough chapter 40 . 12/6/2015
I know I already told you you're a monster, but uggghghhhh. Woman! This was just cruel! I had so much hope when Kie started biting him, but then it just crashed. I was an emotional train wreck in the last few bits because of how desperate Kie got and how easily Terry was letting himself slip. Ohmygod. I think...I don't know if this is worse than Kie dying, but it's definitely up there. And and and you set it up enough to make me think that Ashere or Alona would be attacked while outside, which would suck, yeah, but not be this dang painful! Ugh! I can't with this chapter. It hurts. Like narrators and protagonists are not allowed to die! ...granted I did it with Clark, but I brought him back, darn it! Your stories give me emotional hardships, dammit. Why do you do this to your readers?! And Kie said he loves him again, so Terry isn't allowed to die! Right?...right? Please?
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 39 . 10/4/2015
Awesome job :3 Sorry it took me so long to review, was really busy. I'm glad that everything is back to normal with these guys. Hopefully this means that the war will end soon, but of course, I doubt that.
Tye chapter 39 . 10/3/2015
I'm lazy on my phone lol that was an incredible speech by Terry! I think it really encouraged everyone to keep fighting, despite all the differences, and right now, that's what matters. It wasn't the best idea to bring Kie outside, though, I do agree with Kie on that. I get that Terry wants him around, but that wasn't the best move, I don't think. At least he was able to recover himself! I was genuinely worried that Kie was gonna suggest they take some time off from each other because of the personality changes, but I think both have improved for the better. I feel like Kie hesitates more because he's jot only protecting himself, but Terry, too, so he wants to be more careful with his actions and everything. I think it's kinda cute lol great chapter! :3
Wavern chapter 38 . 9/21/2015
Hey, anonymous again, I know. Sorry, like I said, I'm working on my paranoia, but anyway, Great work! I'm glad everything is going okay for these guys! :) Again, I'm sorry about the paranoia, my computer is doing weird things and well, you know me. Yes, you can smack me for it later.
interestinglyenough chapter 38 . 9/19/2015
Awww, their fake-versary is so close to mine! Mine is November 10 lol... I'm excited that I share an anniversary month with fictional characters. My life. Anyway. I like the fluff chapter! It was so cute, and it kinda brought everyone back, which I liked. I totally forgot that Lacy didn't know Kie was back lol hopefully she doesn't find out that Tommy knew. I loooove how awkward Kie was, holy crap! He didn't know how to react to hugs and excitement, and that's just so adorable to me. Like a little kid. Everything seems so back to normal now, and I love that. Like it's such a nice change that everyone seems to be getting along okay and Kie is back and Terry is good with his dad. It's so sweet haha excited for the next chapter!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 37 . 8/31/2015
Well, dang. I'm surprised I actually caught up. I was thinking that there would be another chapter after this one as I was reading but I guess that's a good thing seeing how I need to go to bed...

Anyway, John is in some sort of s**t once again. I'm not really all that surprise there. Still surprised by the whole Rufus thing though that was a couple of chapters ago...don't know why but eh. This was good and this review is short.

Time for bed

TnY out!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 35 . 8/30/2015
I squealed a bit at this whole process. I was just so excited! Then I started grinning like an idiot. It's so nice to see a gift come into good use. I also like how Ashere and Terry were acting. It's like they're good buddies XD I can't picture Ashere as a nurse though...

Anywho, it would be creepy as hell to have a talking rock. Even more, it heard all the conversation that had went down and is now asking about 'biting'. That was just too much for me there. Well done

TnY
Wavern16 chapter 37 . 8/30/2015
Hey :) Sorry, the medicine I'm taking is making me really loopy to sign in XD Gonna crash here soon, but great job! Finally, Kieron said it! I'm so happy! Awesome job buddy! :3
interestinglyenough chapter 37 . 8/30/2015
OHMYGOD HE FINALLY SAID IT AND IT WAS SO PERFECT AND SO ROMANTIC I WOULD HAVE DIED OHMYGOD. Just really, though, Kie, could you have possibly told Terry you love him for the first time in a better possible way? And Bekkah, oh my god, she's so hilarious. Your female characters are always the best because of their perfectly timed humor. I know Kie has a sister already, but it's like he and Bekkah are siblings. I love that she just barges in and is like "what the hell, man?!". And poor Terry lol he just wants to be with Kie, but the universe isn't letting them just...be. Really liked the part of Terry taking advantage of the scar on Kie's arm, too. Really cute and hilarious lol On a serious note about John, though, it's like what Kie said about being unlike Terry if he were to turn John down for help. Like it wouldn't have been in character for him, no matter how much of an ass John is. That's what I really like about Terry. He's stubborn, but willing to set aside his own life to help others, no matter what. He was right that John should tell his sister about everything, though, too, because you need someone else to help with all of this, especially someone who's wrapped up in it too.
bluehand chapter 37 . 8/27/2015
I really enjoyed this chapter! It was everything that I had hoped it would. It was really nice to have some happy moments after all of the drama in previous chapters. It was also really nice to see Ashere and Terry getting along even with Kieron around. It's too bad that this happy peacefulness won't last forever. I just hope thatthey will be able to have a small vacation until they are thrown back into the war.
mcluver455 chapter 37 . 8/27/2015
Oh my goodness. This is my favorite series that I've ever read. You are amazing at what you do and I truly truly love this story. Hope you can find time to update soon :). Good luck w/ the 6 night stretch of work and thanks for always sticking to your writing!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 28 . 8/23/2015
Omigawd, Rufus! Couldn't stop thinking that s**t was gonna go down, especially with Kie there. Then Rufus's gaze went from Terry, after those somewhat uncalled for remarks, to Kie. Then he was scoping out Kie! That scrubby horndog...I seriously thought he was sent be Exrie...

Anywho!

That last section! It was intense then he said it! He fucking said it and made me fangirl but just a day left. Got excited, then sad, then pissed, and now I'm all torn up inside! Damn you, woman!

TnY
Tenshi no Yami chapter 22 . 8/18/2015
I seriously just rolled off the bed. The goddamn floor hurts but the pain was worth it! OMFG HE FINALLY SAID IT! In the third installment, he FINALLY admits to it. OMG YAASSS! My inner fangirl did a backflip but then the cruel reality of what the hell you've been doing hit my like a sack of bricks.
You better freaking fix this s**t (I censored myself) and make this all right again!
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »