Reviews for Dark Light
Sasha chapter 20 . 4/23/2015
Wow...how to describe this story?
Awe-inspiring i think...
I like it especially because of the Christian morals in it...all so true
Please update soon! am watching impatiently for the next chapter! :D
Elizabeth Newsom chapter 20 . 4/18/2015
Aww! They're so sweet together :) Great chapters!
Elizabeth Newsom chapter 17 . 3/19/2015
I really liked the character interactions. I also thought their system of government and wing shapes were really creative :)
AWESOME chapter 16 . 3/12/2015
I can't wait for you to update. one of the best stories I read EVER. keep up the great work.
Acornn chapter 16 . 3/9/2015
I have to say this: I love this idea and the way you presented it through this story is absolutely amazing. You develop your characters and groom them perfectly throughout the entire story. I can't wait to see where the story goes from here! Update soon!
- Acornn (I wasn't able to review directly from my account)
Elizabeth Newsom chapter 16 . 3/9/2015
Oh, it's going to be really interesting to see what happens when their roles are switched. Nice chapter :)
Mistflower21 chapter 15 . 3/6/2015
Oh, I can't wait to read the next chapter :) I've really been looking forward to interaction between them.
Acornn chapter 16 . 3/5/2015
Yup, you fixed Chapter 15 I think on the same day itself.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/2/2015
umm...chapter 15...didn't you post that already? this is right before their flight...after the dance off
Acornn chapter 15 . 3/2/2015
Isn't this one of the previous chapters?
Elizabeth Newsom chapter 15 . 3/2/2015
I think you re-posted a previous chapter. Lol, I hate it when that happens, especially since I do it ALL the time :P
Elizabeth Newsom chapter 14 . 2/23/2015
I'm so glad you decided to write some more! That didn't take long at all. Wonderful job on the chapter :)
Elizabeth Newsom chapter 13 . 2/18/2015
Well, I hope you find the time to update eventually. Nice job! There's finally some light in Dirg's life :)
Elizabeth Newsom chapter 12 . 2/18/2015
Well, it CAN only go up from here. Dirg has a thick noggin. I wonder if Lucy will ever become more independent. Great chapter!
Romance33 chapter 13 . 2/18/2015
Some ideas could be lucy getting better. Dirg talking to her. Getting romance back in it. I love this story!
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »