Reviews for The Ratty Old Harry Potter
French The Llama chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Maybe she reads it because Harry Potter is AMAZING?
OK, OK, in all seriousness, I love this story. It's somehow poignant without being stupidly emotional, and I kind of connect to it. Also so original. Your style is so engaging, even when the subject could be boring, you make it fascinating, and also create a brilliant main character you can really relate to. Hope you continue!
Malebron chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This is an interesting and very readable analysis of why we read certain things over and over again because of the associations we have with it; much like the way we listen to particular music or watch certain films perhaps. I expect we've all been there for different reasons at different times in our lives. It is a subject that is worth exploring. I didn't notice any significant spelling or grammar problems, it reads well and is heartfelt. A couple of typos; 'a long time a go' wants to be 'a long time ago'. '...searching for parts him in the book' probably wants to be 'parts OF him'.
Marina x Machina chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This is interesting. Maybe if it were organized up a bit, it could be a really interesting essay. Otherwise you have a very fluent, easy to read style and excellent voice.