Reviews for The Forgettables
Ferasder chapter 1 . 9/5/2020
This was amazing! Really.
I know you wrote this a long time ago - maybe you've divested yourself from fiction press now - but I'd really be looking forward to if you could make a sequel.
So I think the Orwellian structure is the base for these kinds of stories. What others think is a utopia is actually a dystopia. But Eric isn't critical of the society from the start, he still supports it despite all the trauma the society has imposed on him. For me that trauma would be a tad too much. To lose your entire life, and you girl friend and your parents! So I was surprised he still has faith in the utopia his memories have taught him and can still find purpose. But that's what makes it interesting.
A sequel could possibly have an adventure with the Outsiders. Maybe something happens there. Maybe something darker. Or the Outsiders aren't that bad - maybe they're actually intelligent and Arcadia just doesn't understand them. Maybe they do find a cure for the collective amnesia of these innocent selected participants? These are just my ideas of course.
Yeah, really it was great! Awesome. Revert back to me if you can.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2015
looking forward to next update
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2015
Good read
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Interesting
crypticperson019 chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
Cheers to another successful story. I have grown to like Cynthia. She is a sympathetic and I love that about her. I hope she comes up more in the story. I can't wait for an update!
crypticperson019 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Wow, this is amazing. I love Eric; the way he is portrayed and his outlook on the world is definitely something people can relate to.

The description is admirable, it goes into depth that helps the reader understand what the author has in mind. It makes it easier to read in general. The dialogue keeps the story going and there was a nice balance between the two.

I am off to the next chapter!