Reviews for Somewhere Else
heal me forever chapter 1 . 5/18
I just came to check if you updated and I saw your note. I understand completely. Hope you're doing fine though.
Nicole chapter 1 . 5/5
I had just discovered this gem yesterday and I managed to read up until chapter 18. I revisited the story today to understand the character profile more and I found you updated it this way. Do what you need to do, I hope all the best comes to you ️ If you ever decide to revisit this or re-position the characters, know you’ll have my support.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/19/2017
Please update
heal me forever chapter 18 . 3/26/2017
I love this story. I have re-read it 5 times minimum I love Emi and I can relate to her character so much. Wish you would update this soon :)
Canada1 chapter 7 . 3/1/2017
I've just recently discovered your stories and am systematically reading through all of them. I generally don't read incomplete works because I don't like to wait for updates, but I so enjoyed what you did with Aksel & Emilie that I had to start this hoping you will come back to finish it. What are the chances?
You are a very talented writer. Thank you for sharing your body of work. And I know life gets busy, but I really hope you will be able and willing to complete this story and dare I say write some more.
My family and I will be in Helsinki this summer to celebrate Finland's 100th year of independence from Russia, so I'll look up some of the places you've written about here.
Claire chapter 18 . 2/28/2017
Heard you were discontinuing Aksel2 and pretty upset - is there a way to read any of the remaining material you wrote?
Interfector chapter 18 . 12/25/2016
This is really getting heartbreaking to read. I hope they can solve this soon. I really want them together. :((
Anon-y-maus chapter 18 . 11/14/2016
It's been so long since you updated! Wish there's an update before 2016 runs out. Good luck! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/6/2016
Ugh whyyyyyy. I wish I could read chapter 19...
Guest chapter 18 . 7/21/2016
I discovered this story a couple days ago and I just finished it. It's amazing! I hope you will continue this one day...
The way you describe Emilie's struggles is beautiful and heartbreaking. I actually had tears in my eyes most of the time.
I know how tough learning a new language can be. I am Estonian, our language is one of the most difficult to learn and Finnish is even more difficult... I had to learn Dutch during my exchange year but that was easier since I was already pretty much fluent in English...

And I love how Aksel's character gets more complicated as the story progresses.
I truly love this story and I do hope you'll continue this. I would love to see them get their happy ending (if there even is such a thing).
iamanacorn chapter 18 . 5/25/2016
Yay! An update! This chapter was actually very well written- I do agree with you in terms of Aksel's breaking point. Although Emi's frustrations are understandable, I'm glad to see that Aksel's also beginning to crack under all that negativity around Emi. That cliffhanger though... I wonder how they're going to get over this obstacle. Can't wait for more!
jessskaaaaa chapter 18 . 5/22/2016
I can't stop crying when I read this story! You capture the emotions so well and my feelings are all over the place! Please update!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/20/2016
Agh I want to stick around but I'm dyyyying to see the finish line for this story. Do you ever wish you stories on fiction press were just completed and put on the site so you could binge read the whole thing? Cause that's how I feel about this story. Right. Now. Ufbendkenejdicns
Claire chapter 18 . 5/19/2016
Great chapter! It's been a long time coming, I think. Can't wait for the next one! :)
jiebom chapter 18 . 5/16/2016
this chapter made me want to give up.. (not giving up to follow this story) but giving up the relationship. Emi don't want to try..i know..everything is different.. but love is about doing the best together.. no? and Axel.. i don't know.. maybe they need to communicate more? but language difference sure hard..but love can overcome everything right.. i dunno..
i dunno which side to take.. i usually siding with the heroine but.. maybe they should break up? but then.. i dunno.. haha
Thanks for the chapter.. i hope you'll update again soon.. this story keep on replying in my head.. hurting my heart.. sigh..
164 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »