Reviews for The Glass Room
Cowboy-4-Christ chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
That was not the ending I expected. It was a great idea though
fat blonde guy chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
What the hell? Good plot twist, but seriously, what the hell?
American Chimpanzee chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
This is a story worthy of the Twilight Zone (a TV show well before your time, I'm sure). I hope you stick with it, because I can't wait to see where you're going to take me next.
Wow chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
I screamed in terror while reading this. I thought they were drinking blood at the end 0_0 Well, that makes sense. I will never blend fruit again XD
Cackling Cactus chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
...Heh...I don't know what to say first. Uh...Um...I guess I'll take it from the beginning. I only have one word, and that is...Wow. 0_0 And yet, I have so many...
Now that that's out of the way...*deep breath*
I was literally cringing and wincing through every bit of this, eyes big as saucers. What did you eat or drink or inhale or whatever before you WROTE this? 0_0 I'll *never* look at a blender the same way again...(thanks for those horrific mental images, by the way. -_- XD) You could write a horror movie that would scare *anyone* that went to see it out of their pants, underwear. . .and whatever else they may or may not be wearing. A bunch of naked people would be fleeing the theater if you ever directed a horror movie. XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
For something that's not your forte, you did well enough to put some of the best horror writers to shame. And I've read a few. I almost felt sick reading this. 0_0 Jeez, the graphicness...*shudders*
This was great. Horrifically great. When the ending came around my jaw about hit the floor. In relief or shock...probably both...I never would have guessed what it really was if your footer hadn't explained things. And so help me, if you delete this...*ninja-face from Howrse*
Its times like this I really wonder about you and what sort of drugs the neighbors next door are on...but now I feel oddly inspired to write my own horror one-shot...*Evil face from Howrse here*
Brievel chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Don't mind me while I become a shivering whinging wreck...