Reviews for Careful
iwantmidas chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
As always fantastic work! This poem has way too much truth in it for people not to relate... I think a listening ear is all anyone ever needs!
But the way you wrote it was beautiful and showed just how pained a person can be if they keep all their emotions locked up.
cassi crysta chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
yeah. been there. nicely done.
daphrose chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
It almost reminds me of that little song from Sunday school. "Oh be careful little ears what you hear . . ." It's a nice poem. :)
Bob Story Builder chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
I read your stuff, and I just want to open up myself completely to you. Feel so lonely and reading this just reminds me of that loneliness. And this piece is oddly comforting, not in the way that I feel that someone else understands me or relate, but this piece seem to confirm my loneliness. If I write anymore, I'll end rambling and crying.
Eva Gadd chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Hi,

I really enjoyed your poem! I loved metaphor in the last two lines, stunning imagery.

I was just wondering if you could help me? I'm new to FictionPress and I'm having trouble editing my documents. When I upload a document, it removes all the formatting in my poetry and when I try to put in line breaks using enter, they disappear when I press save! So infuriating! Are you able to help?

Thanks,

Poppy
Woedin chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
That last line, it really reveals the pent up hurt. Perhaps what's needed is a good listener, who can swim such torrents. Or just a good friend, I hope you find both.
affableFacade chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Ooh, that was a good ending. I love how that sounded. Nice work.