Reviews for Santa Klaus
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
I like how case is actually trying and struggling to change how he thinks- that's something that's really difficult to do, and not many people are open to that idea.

And they're endearing!
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
Case is a huge wet blanket, but I very much appreciate the thought and care you put into his characterisation. I don't know what it's like to live with anxiety (at least not as an adult) and I feel like the atmosphere in this story is distinct and interesting. Cass was genuinely likeable, I think she's my favourite character. Amazing that you made her the Secret Santa and that you gave her the little bit about her mother.
Itsa Mia chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Cool. Thanks. :D
I loved it.
I really can't say anything else.
The Lady Luck chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Aww, this is wonderfully sweet and heartwarming.
A perfect holiday story.
Carolyn White chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
What an adorable story! I really wish it was just chapter 1 of a novel...I could totally get into more of Case and Klaus. :)
Mage Dudette chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Gorgeous short story - I really liked it

I liked the twist of who really was his Secret Santa too - Case sounds like a bit of a loveable daftie hehe
Whatisit chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
That was very nice and sweet! Thank you :)
HIVENET chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
A few of the grammar mistakes were really funny, like 'her door was shit as usual.'
And I accidentally envisioned the wrong people as a person of color. I thought Cass and Klaus were the only non-white people, as I quickly noticed that there were a lot of people being described as pale, and then later was white. I also thought that Case was a tiny white guy, but then his story made me think 'huh, this doesn't sound like the usual white boy angst.' Turns out Klaus was the white boy, haha! I was greatly amused by the whole 'look at all these straight white people', because it is really true.
Perhaps if you replaced Case with a younger aromantic agender asexual (TRIPLE A), you would get someone more similar to myself. I think that is what made me really love Case, even though he is kind of driven to be awkward around Klaus.
I also predicted near the beginning in the middle of Case's general anxiety that Klaus wouldn't be Case's actual SS, but would perhaps pretend to be, or would have used that guise if only to send him small gifts. But I was really, really, really wrong, apparently. Usually in these kinds of stories, it is the lover person who is doing sweet things, it is nice to see the change of the friend doing sweet things. I loved Cassandra. Anyone who didn't love Cassandra is probably lying and or delusional.
I really like this story. I really like all of your stories. I wish I were more active on fictionpress than fanfiction, but, even then, I think you're my favorite author on this site. Kudos!
chibikodo chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
3 I didn't get around to reading this until now so sorry I am commenting here instead of Patreon.

I don't know where to start. Cass sounds like a great friend, cheering Case up during a time of year that brings him nothing but unhappiness.

Case acknowledging and being graeful to Tara and the filiers- that was sweet coming from a self-professed grouch.

Klaus ans Case awkwardly dancing around one other, only to come clean months later. Adorable. I can't help but wonder, what is Case's background that makes him feel like such an outsider?

Oh happy endings how I love thee. :)