Reviews for Sheriff Ruskin
FictionFox'95 chapter 5 . 2/11/2015
The doc didn't even plan on Riley having side effects? Or... what if the doctor's "medicine" was actually poison he used to try to kill Riley and got so caught by surprise from how he lived that he quickly knocked him out and fled! Is he part of a conspiracy to assassinate the sheriff and it backfired!?
Oh, and, one small detail, the line that says "... and I want to know why is causes so much pain" I think you meant "is" to be "it" unless... the sheriff is so disoriented that he can't help saying some things wrong ;) That's something I do if I don't feel like revising. Lol. Great chapter, Rose!
FictionFox'95 chapter 4 . 2/3/2015
All thanks to his Spidey Senses tingling, the wounded guy saved the day! :D So, super sensitive reflexes AND mad cooking skills!? Another layer to the legend, can't wait to see just how overpowered the serum is. I'm just curious, will he have something like the Dead Eye from Red Dead Redemption? When it's almost in slow motion as he aims? So exciting!
Burnley7 chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
I'm continuing to enjoy this story. Keep up the good work. Also, did the tonic, in conjunction with the injection, heal Riley? And is the injection filled with tonic? Sorry, these aren't questions of criticism; they're questions of curiousity.
FictionFox'95 chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
I have a feeling that Riley may go on an internal struggle of deciding whether he will forgive George or kill him. Because I'm convinced that those two are bound to meet up with each other again in a matter of time. Can't wait to see what all the medicine does to him. Healing a wound and punctured lung that fast? Pretty handy if his "abilities" include some good ol' fashioned fast-healing :D
Burnley7 chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
This story is getting better and better. I especially enjoyed the imagery, especially how you described how Jason's face was drained of color from the announcement. Hope you continue to do well.
FictionFox'95 chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
Can't wait to see what that syringe did. Very detailed explaining about the bloody scene. If you've ever watched a movie called Tombstone, it reminds me of the part where someone was injured ona saloon poker table. Very excited for more chapters!
FictionFox'95 chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
That sucks, dead because some guy half his age used fool's gold to pay for a drink. Same gripping style of writing, the summery is very intriguing. I like the "western superhero" feel to it. :D
Burnley7 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
This sounds like an interesting premise. I admire the fact that you put enough details to get your point across, but not too much that it seems overbearing. I also enjoy how the dialogue is natural. Just wondering, but what city and/or town is this story taking place?