Reviews for Eterna's Source
RSSM1 chapter 29 . 5/13
I love this story. I keep coming back to re-read it. I don't know what I love more... the ways the words allow me to paint the scenes in my head as I read... or the way I feel like I can feel the connection between the characters. Love your stories btw! Read them all. Keep updating please!
MrCuddels chapter 29 . 3/22
great story. glad to read a new chapter
delilahryan98 chapter 3 . 12/28/2021
hello I'm very interested to your story. I love how you put the characterizations. I want to offer you something related to your w0rk. If you're interested please kindly leave me your email. Thanks and happy new year
Chuckleberry Enigma chapter 26 . 3/11/2021
Love this update! Veltyen's doing great with Sery, being mindful of the power/age/emotional imbalance but also being a proper friend. Love those little absent-minded affectionate moments :) I'm excited for the guild to ramp up! There's something to be said for modesty, but there's always a price to pay for power.
squisshycat chapter 25 . 9/5/2020
Poor Veltyen. Still so clueless on how to read Sery. I hope he won't leave Eterna without first discussing it with Sery. I look forward to when the two of them start moving down the path towards a more romantic relationship. They're already so cute together just as close friends.
Y chapter 24 . 5/6/2020
Oh, those darlings! I'm enjoying seeing sery develop as a character, but also worry about the age gap/mental gap between her and veltyen. But maybe that's because I always feel iffy about guardian-dependent relationships.

Thanks for the update! Hope Galen finds a date to the festival (:
thejashorrious chapter 23 . 4/6/2020
To be honest this story is more appealing and interesting than fantacia
Guest chapter 22 . 11/14/2019
A great and fluffy (so far) story of when good things happen to good people, in a world of magic and mystery. The world is solid and the premise intriguing.
rain readingchameleon chapter 21 . 5/31/2019
Awwww, so cute! Love the fluff here.

(my username is actually readingchameleon, but I can't login in my current browser anymore because of the new recaptcha requirement)
RSSM chapter 20 . 5/19/2019
More please!
squisshycat chapter 20 . 4/8/2019
I'm really enjoying the world building and story development going on. I look forward to seeing what happens at the dance with these two~
anonymous chapter 20 . 3/28/2019
theres something off about the scripting, like ots got all the coding in it still. other than that great update! i love this stpry and hope ypu choose to finisj it !
Fragile Daydreamer chapter 20 . 3/27/2019
There seems to be code together with the story text. Please check.
anon chapter 19 . 1/30/2019
oooooh drama wit Keira!
Mina.Wilhelmina chapter 17 . 9/14/2018
Can't wait for the next chapter!
62 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »