Reviews for Eterna's Source
squisshycat chapter 25 . 9/5
Poor Veltyen. Still so clueless on how to read Sery. I hope he won't leave Eterna without first discussing it with Sery. I look forward to when the two of them start moving down the path towards a more romantic relationship. They're already so cute together just as close friends.
Y chapter 24 . 5/6
Oh, those darlings! I'm enjoying seeing sery develop as a character, but also worry about the age gap/mental gap between her and veltyen. But maybe that's because I always feel iffy about guardian-dependent relationships.

Thanks for the update! Hope Galen finds a date to the festival (:
thejashorrious chapter 23 . 4/6
To be honest this story is more appealing and interesting than fantacia
Guest chapter 22 . 11/14/2019
A great and fluffy (so far) story of when good things happen to good people, in a world of magic and mystery. The world is solid and the premise intriguing.
rain readingchameleon chapter 21 . 5/31/2019
Awwww, so cute! Love the fluff here.

(my username is actually readingchameleon, but I can't login in my current browser anymore because of the new recaptcha requirement)
RSSM chapter 20 . 5/19/2019
More please!
squisshycat chapter 20 . 4/8/2019
I'm really enjoying the world building and story development going on. I look forward to seeing what happens at the dance with these two~
anonymous chapter 20 . 3/28/2019
theres something off about the scripting, like ots got all the coding in it still. other than that great update! i love this stpry and hope ypu choose to finisj it !
Fragile Daydreamer chapter 20 . 3/27/2019
There seems to be code together with the story text. Please check.
anon chapter 19 . 1/30/2019
oooooh drama wit Keira!
Mina.Wilhelmina chapter 17 . 9/14/2018
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Anonymous chapter 17 . 8/16/2018
Love your writing! Love this story! Love them together!
Aeras chapter 17 . 7/6/2018
I truly do love your stories, and I just want you to know.
readingchameleon chapter 17 . 7/7/2018
Hey, very cool! Lots of character development here. Sery has a new horse! Awesome.

Loving this story :D
Yakosh chapter 17 . 7/6/2018
Since I spent half the day today talking about writing quality and specifically uniqueness of characters, I can't help but notice how Veltyen is distinctly Veltyen and Sery is distinctly Sery and how each character is consistent and unique. Props!
Also Sery is so cute and innocent. :P