Reviews for Eterna's Source
Mina.Wilhelmina chapter 17 . 9/14/2018
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Anonymous chapter 17 . 8/16/2018
Love your writing! Love this story! Love them together!
Aeras chapter 17 . 7/6/2018
I truly do love your stories, and I just want you to know.
readingchameleon chapter 17 . 7/7/2018
Hey, very cool! Lots of character development here. Sery has a new horse! Awesome.

Loving this story :D
Yakosh chapter 17 . 7/6/2018
Since I spent half the day today talking about writing quality and specifically uniqueness of characters, I can't help but notice how Veltyen is distinctly Veltyen and Sery is distinctly Sery and how each character is consistent and unique. Props!
Also Sery is so cute and innocent. :P
Y chapter 17 . 7/5/2018
Thank you for posting these past three chapters. Sery is such a breath of fresh air. I look forward to seeing her become more independent.. and hopefully with the newfound space, Veltyen will realise he's fond of her too haha
I love that you made Sery still unaware of how wonderful her mana restoring feels to others, it's adorable. Thank you again (:
theoneandnlywri chapter 15 . 7/4/2018
i LIVE for the ship!
readingchameleon chapter 15 . 7/2/2018
Erm... I can't read this. It looks like you pasted HTML in here by accident? The formatting's gone all weird.
Theoneandonlywri chapter 13 . 5/25/2017
Feeling really stressed because of school and exams and your wonderful writing puts a smile on my face

I love this. The character development is perfect- you've skirted the trap of making everyone sound the same. Asher's only been in this for a couple of chapters and I already feel that I know him really well. Congrats!

MY SHIP
SHIPETTY SHIP SHIP SHIP
WHY CANT THEY JUST KISS ALREADY

seriously though Veltyen is so sweet to her. He warms my heart.

Can't wait for the next chapter (per usual) keep up the amazing work!
Yakosh chapter 13 . 5/25/2017
The idea of doing world building through books inside the story is brilliant, especially when you have a character who knows so little about the world. It makes sense that they would be reading a book about it and that lets you easily just describe it however you please. I'm going to have to use that in my stories in the future.
Theoneandonlywri chapter 12 . 4/15/2017

ON
YOU

SHIP SHIPPITY SHIPSHIPSHIP

AHHHHH

Oh I loved this chapter so much (I'm meant to be tidying my room buuuut...) and i LOVED it when veltyen came back. The reunion was perfect!

This is amazing. Your writing is amazing, the story is amazing, the characters are amazing. I can't wait until this gets published one day.

Keep up the good work! I can't wait XD
Theoneandonlywri chapter 11 . 3/10/2017
YAY ITS BACK

but I miss veltyen :(
This Asher guy needs to get is butt in gear and stop hurting sery cinnamon roll. I am watching you, sir. -.-

Really loved this chapter - your writing is absolutely amazing! And the exposition at the brginning was nicely done. It didn't feel like I was being info dumped, and you kept it to two paragraphs.

As always, can't wait for the next chapter!

Adíos :)
The one and only writer
Myriem chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
I'm so sad I finish for now ): Will miss these characters. Please update soon! -
Myriem chapter 9 . 11/14/2016
If only I had Sery's determination as well haha, then I would't be so screwed for my exam tomorrow - But I disgress; otherwise I wouldn't be able to read this wonderful story.
Myriem chapter 8 . 11/14/2016
Does Kiera like Veltyen? Also, Veltyen and Sery already act like a sweet honeymoon-ing couple, can they get together already - Please let my ship sail!
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »