Reviews for Eterna's Source
Myriem chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
Veltyen is such a nice person! :')
Myriem chapter 5 . 11/13/2016
Aww she copied the location of his guild mark :DD Life magic enhanced food sounds delicious. Also, have you heard of Fairy Tail before? If you're into anime and/or willing to try new things, I think you'd enjoy it! -
Myriem chapter 4 . 11/13/2016
I'm so happy she found a place to take care of her so warmly! Happy, albeit a bit worried about what's to come, now that Eterna's going to be a target for other mages ):
Myriem chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
Your imagination is amazing! Can I please have Evodie, for all my future wardrobe malfunctions - Also, Sery is adorable, even her name sounds so cute.
Myriem chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
Gosh this is so adorable :')
Myriem chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
You write so well, everything is so clear in my head and the language is beautiful and seamless. I love the premise as well! Starting to read this even though I have my final exams tomorrow, I'm scared I won't be able to stop D:
TheOneAndOnlyWriter chapter 10 . 11/13/2016
i ship it.

I SHIP IT SO HAAAAAAAARRRRRRRD.
OMG WHEN VELTYEN GOT STABBED I WAS READY TO GO ON THE WARPATH
I THOUGHT YOU'D RUINED MY SHIP

BUT NOPE HE'S FINE
YAAAAAAAYYYY

srsly I don't blame Sery for having a panic attack.

veltyen, cuz i want you to marry sery one day, can you do a bit more explaining

obvs everyone else ships it

"You're her anchor."

TheOneAndOnlyWriter chapter 9 . 11/2/2016
I was rereading the story and realised I hadn't reviewed Chapter 9
SHOCK HORROR DISASTER
ANYWAYS
Sery I wish I had your skills XD I'd never need to stress about a test again! (got one tomorrow. Ugh)
And Foria, I like you and all, but WHY ARE YOU STOPPING SERY PLAYING THE PIANO?
DON'T YOU REALISE HOW ROMANTIC PIANO DUETS ARE?!
I can imagine it now XD
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Anywho, fantabulous chapter (Per usual) and can't wait for the next one ;)
BAI
Yakosh chapter 9 . 10/15/2016
Well, this is exciting. Sery's actions are a little too... normal. Sure she isn't completely normal, but she doesn't act like someone who was consistently tortured for 8 years straight. Either way, like the story.
crazykid666 chapter 8 . 4/24/2016
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
i ship them SO HARD!
...ahem.
anywho, brilliant update, I literally squealed when I saw it in my inbox. love your writing SO MUCH. not sure about Galen, though. But then again, he can't steal sery since veltyen is just... well, perfect.
Yannick chapter 7 . 1/13/2016
I can't seem to log in right now for goddess knows what reason.
Thank you for updating this! Is it shameful to say that I actually like this much more than arwyn's adventure? "
Sery is just so adorable. I'd buy her all little stuffed horsies in the world (:

Also, you missed out on a spelling error "and impossibly amount of blahs" the juggling guy. You probably got your thoughts interrupted mid sentence.
readingchameleon chapter 7 . 1/12/2016
This new chapter has made my day! Thank you~!

Seriously, I'm enjoying this story a lot.

Keep writing!
Crazykid666 chapter 6 . 8/26/2015
I love this story and I'm really happy you updated ;) Veltyen is so sweet to Sery, and he spent a lot of money on her apartment!
Pls update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
is Sera magic addictive?
Aetheo chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
I really do love this story, more than Fantasia, as I was surprised to discover. It might just be that I'm a sucker for romances, but I like to think it's that I like the characters more, being more individually fleshed out.

(Additional note, for Chiisutofupuru: I think it's called the past continuous. Don't quote me on the name, but in english verbs act as half-adjectives sometimes, and get put in the present tense of -ing, as in the examples you cited.)
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »