Reviews for Eterna's Source
Chiisutofupuru chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
Sounds dangerous...
Getting used to having Sery around sounds like a health hazard (for her), I can see things turning really bad.
I know Veltyen seems like a nice guy, but I can foresee a change in him, for the worst.
(Not sure you'd actually do that though.)

Anyway, VERY curious where this story will go.
Chiisutofupuru chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
The 'ing' vs 'ed' stuff is bugging me... otherwise it was a great 'learning about little things' chapter.

"picking up her plate in both hands and walking to the kitchen door."
-should be-
*picked up her plate in both hands and walked to the kitchen door.*

"knocking her chair over and crashing to the ground"
-should be-
*knocked her chair over and crashed to the ground* ("crashed to the ground" could also be replaced somehow I think... with a sound effect or something but maybe you don't like to use those?)
crazykid666 chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
Just got back from France and this is the PERFECT thing to come home to! It's really sweet how much Veltyen cares about Sery...
*insanely fangirls*
Guest chapter 4 . 5/1/2015
love it need more
Crazykid666 chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
I really enjoyed this chapter, especially Ariela. She's awesome. Actually, scratch that. Everyone in this story is awesome! Please update soon ;-)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
This story is different, but I like it! A lot.

Update soon :)
HarmonyBeta chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Very unique and interesting. I genuinely felt sorry for Sery.
Chiisutofupuru chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
Seven stars! My Edjumacated guess :P
(No I did not spell 'edjumacated' incorrectly, I spelled it exactly how I wanted to spell it.)

I am enjoying the story very much, thank you for another great chapter!
crazykid666 chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
This is amazing. I've read it three times already and I love Sery, I love Evodie, and Veltyen is just... Wow! I really, really, really, like this story and I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
love this need more
Chiisutofupuru chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
Yey! I learned more about the mages and stuff!
I have to say I'm loving this world so far, so many cool ideas!
(And Sery is as cute as it gets!)
CrescentRansome chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
AMAZING! Please continue! ;D
Chiisutofupuru chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
Well, I REALLY want to know how this guild will turn out, and how all the different magics work in this world, so far they are interesting, (might also have a crush on your main character already).

Chiisutofupuru
Chiisutofupuru chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Sery learned many spells through observation, but no *many* how many...
(*these* state things that need to be fixed)

Amasing idea for a character! I can only imagine Sery will have many more hardships to come unless she finds someone she can truly trust... I'm a follower!
Though I think you should have given us an entire chapter with Dreible or something so we could really connect and feel sorry for this girl. Show us his habits and her thoughts, her feelings, her defiance and/or perhaps her dreams.

Chiisutofupuru
Ava Bell chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
Another great chapter! I especially liked the part where Veltyen comforted Sery by pulling her onto his lap. It showed a kindness which balances out the rage he is able to muster. You've added a nice amount of humor to the story as well. Overall a great mix of different elements which are very addictive to me as a reader. :)
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »