Reviews for Mauve The Potato Girl
ghost reflection chapter 13 . 7/5/2016
Very happy to have stumbled across this story. Read all 13 chapters in one night, and cannot wait to read the next. The writing style is very pleasant to read, and I am so intrigued about what will happen next. Keep up the good work!
Eterna Croft chapter 12 . 6/23/2016
O_O

That was a BEAUTIFULLY written out chapter!
Eterna Croft chapter 11 . 6/22/2016
O.O so didn't see that coming. Keep up the great work. Please update soon!
Eterna Croft chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
I wasn't sure what I was expecting when I read the summary and then this chapter, but after reading halfway through it, I have to be honest my curiosity and interest was piqued.
I'm not sure what to make of mauve but I definitely think that you made her stand out to your audience with her plain appearance; it certainly made me give this story a different matter of opinion. I'm anxious to read chapter two.
Keep up the great work.
I'm shipping Sir Tristain and Mauve together by the way!
Sincerely,
Eterna Croft.
Wendy Thompson135th chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
So why is she named after a 'pale shade of purplish-grey'?
Neophrite chapter 5 . 8/30/2015
Hello! Randomly found your story on the "recently updated page," and I am so glad I did. Very engaging, right from the start! You have a great balance between imagery/description, and plot-line/conversation. I love Thomas, but can't help wondering more about Tristan. Of course Dean intrigues me as well, and I can't wait to find out how Mauve became an orphan, when her childhood memories with her family seem so vivid! I hope it wasn't anything too awful. You have written so much so far, and yet I still have so many questions. Looking forward to what happens next! Happy writing :)
mandymoocha chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter ... great story-telling and a good read
Luminariel chapter 1 . 2/4/2015