Reviews for More Ferarum
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4
Always coming back. Thank you for sharing your words.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15
2021 and I still check for an update. Love this story
Cat chapter 1 . 1/4
Hope all is well and hope you can update one day :)
Guest chapter 29 . 11/10/2020
Luv this story
Guest453 chapter 29 . 11/9/2020
Wishing for an update to this story. Pleaaase
Guest chapter 29 . 9/27/2020
I hope all is well.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/13/2020
Reading in 2020, I follow your story from fanfiction and I always read B And E stories but the story was so good and intriguing that I had to finish reading, but sad to see it isn’t finished. :(
Cat chapter 29 . 1/3/2020
Really love this story and hope you’re able to finish one day.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/29/2019
I really hope you’ll finish this! I found the o/s on ffn and followed it here because this is an awesome story.
beccacooper84 chapter 29 . 10/15/2019
I've read so many fanfic stories over the years and this is my favorite by far. I can't tell you how many times I've come back to this story. I hope you come back to give these characters the ending they deserve.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/29/2019
Absolutely loved it! I found this story from ff . net and was so excited to read that you were continuing it as an original fic. You are a fantastic author :)
Deborah.m chapter 29 . 9/26/2019
I love this story, at times it's too deep for me but I still love it, it always makes me come back and check for an update every few weeks because I'm looking forward to the conclusion

Long story short I was listening to Tom Walker not giving in and it reminded me of kit and Jack x
Alwyzbrokyn chapter 29 . 6/30/2019
I hope everything in your RL is ok..when authors don’t update for awhile on these sites you never know if they are ok or if it’s just a delayed story..I have been reading Fanfiction and fiction press for about 10 years now, and I have to say that this is by far one of my absolute favorite stories! I’m wishing you well and hope to see a new chapter soon. Thank you so much!
nebfan51 chapter 29 . 6/13/2019
Just want to throw my two cents in :-) THANK YOU for an outstanding story...this has been a long ardent story to tell and I am so looking forward to the ending chapters! THANK YOU for the time you have shared from your RL to tell us this story! I have probably reread and reread this story at least six times since its inception...every time its gets me in the gut and I can't stop reading until I am all caught up. Your beautiful words have let Jack and Kit into my heart...please don't abandon this...your words deserve closure.
santoskamilla.14 chapter 29 . 5/14/2019
È simplesmente maravilhoso! Por favor continue
517 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »