Reviews for Sasha
cud-b-better chapter 51 . 7/3/2016
Ha ha, Sasha takes orders from no one it seems. Self defense that always puts the opposition in the hospital is the best way to ensure that they learn.
cud-b-better chapter 50 . 5/13/2016
Well I was hoping the box was going to contain Sasha's "tools" but from the sound I guess not. Now just how is she going to get revenge? I'm surprised she didn't snatch the scrawny girl's phone and break her face, I would've laughed. Looking forward to what Sasha has planned though.
cud-b-better chapter 49 . 5/13/2016
Loved the threat. Braxton is definitely an arsehole. Kinda worried whether Eva will turn against Sasha for this with an ill placed hatred. For as long as Sasha's violence is for her friends then I can accept it.
cud-b-better chapter 48 . 5/13/2016
Well beautiful friendship and Sasha going with her, I get the feeling that meeting will be interesting to say the very least. Well how will Eva and braxton be with each other, kinda wish eva would be the yan rather than sasha. Want to know a bit more about that nanny that sasha doesn't like, I get the feeling find something interesting out.
cud-b-better chapter 47 . 5/13/2016
Well Yatsu and Sasha do make a cute couple. Been a while since I read this so can't remember exactly. But hope Sasha will keep her sanity for a little while longer. She's a ticking time bomb, and I don't want her to explode on Yatsu.
cud-b-better chapter 46 . 3/12/2016
Well Sasha's yandere is definitely showing and it basically happened at the click of a switch. I wonder if the sister has noticed just how messed up she is or becoming. I hope Yatsu won't have a dead end.
MetaSquid chapter 46 . 1/19/2016
Damn, Youd think with Rika being Yatsus sister, Sasha would be jumping hoops to impress her or make her like her more or something.
Yknow, to appeal even more to Yatsu maybe and cememnt her position, but I guess Sasha is a lot more straightforward then other Yandere and cant even be bothered.
Shes also not really that bad honestly, so far at least.

Anyway, cool chapter man, if a little short.
cud-b-better chapter 45 . 1/13/2016
Well Sasha's anger seems to have reached its limit. The Yan has awakened. Kind of like the fact that it showed it in such a way, a lot more powerful than just showing Sasha breaking him. RIP Braxton lol.
cud-b-better chapter 44 . 1/13/2016
Sasha kicking some serious butt. Kind of wish she did do a lot more to the scum. I guess the kid was a false alarm and the dangerous ones were these trio. Well hopefully they've learned not to piss her off.
cud-b-better chapter 43 . 1/13/2016
Well I think I found the part where I left off. Sasha quickly taking measures to protect Yatsu from the shadows, even though the opponent is only a kid.
cud-b-better chapter 33 . 1/12/2016
Hm, not 100% sure, have I already read this chapter it seems to ring a bell at the very least. Sasha's foretelling of being a yan.
MetaSquid chapter 34 . 11/17/2015
Yknow, this is probably the most romantic story with a (probable)yandere as heroine that Ive read so far.
I really really enjoy this, even if its pobably gonna be a downwards spiral of madness soon.
cud-b-better chapter 32 . 8/19/2015
The fun stuff you're referring to is probably Sasha turning insane or something, kinda hope not. But with friend breaking up over a matter yet to be disclosed or isn't going to be. I get the feeling that her dating was simply added for the sake of it. But anyway finally caught up.
cud-b-better chapter 31 . 8/19/2015
Don't know what your asking in the A/N but anyway the typical question/interrogation fortunately he managed to keep it short. Don't like the sisters way of speaking, really annoying.
Lost Magic chapter 32 . 8/19/2015
Sasha is a violent one, but in a caring way. Looks like she is really taking charge here.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »