Reviews for Sasha
cud-b-better chapter 19 . 6/3/2015
Sasha's being so uncharacteristically cute that I can't help that it is all an act she's putting on for a laugh. Yatsu was being a bit pathetic when he couldn't just say he's already dating someone to his sister.

like always:
Oh [common] - [come on/c'mon (I think)]

I've only just came to be [his] boyfriend yesterday - [her] - But I would change it to "We only started dating yesterday"
cud-b-better chapter 18 . 6/3/2015
Um would someone who looks about ten years old look right in make up? Rather than older wouldn't it make her look pretentious? Not that I know. But the sisters are sure amusing.
360pages chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
This chapter actually flowed pretty well, my biggest gripe is the description dump at the start of the chapter. Almost the entire first paragraph was used to describe the main character and who she was fighting. I think it could be spread out a bit more naturally either throughout the fight.

Also despite being talented, our main character is kind of brash. Though this entire thing could almost be seen as out of place, if I didn't know any better I'd say we were in an entire different story.
cud-b-better chapter 17 . 5/27/2015
Wow the violent girl has turned dere but I wonder if the two are truly compatible well only time will tell. A sweet chapter well written that gave a satisfying feeling.
cud-b-better chapter 16 . 5/27/2015
Well a slightly unusual way of developing it but the chase after and confession I believe is where this is going. But I'm having a little trouble working Sasha's mind out at the moment. But the last words before taking off were pretty cute.
cud-b-better chapter 15 . 5/27/2015
HA ha ha ha! Well I didn't see that one coming. Now that in its own way is probably worse. Good job throwing me off there.

Minor typo:
head [strait] back to the classroom - [straight]
cud-b-better chapter 14 . 5/27/2015
Well, he's done it, although reading the chapter title has kind of given away the answer that is coming. And how old are they? Playing such a game, lol.
cud-b-better chapter 13 . 5/27/2015
Wow, a class can be bribed with a chocolate. I'm surprised something like that can truly work, although I know it does from remembering my own school days.

Just a minor one:
The girl was the boy's [his] twin sister - [omit out]
cud-b-better chapter 12 . 5/27/2015
Well nothing particularly happened but it seems your planning on sticking with the boys point of view for a while. Now lets see if he gets the courage to ask Sasha out or find a method to even convey it.
cud-b-better chapter 11 . 5/22/2015
Uh, cute. Now will Sasha respond positively to it. You suddenly jumped 4 months though. Anyway little thing Onii-chan is for older brother so the older sister saying it felt off.

[I wrote that down onto the paper followed by a few other meaningful words before I picking it up and reading it over. I only to shook my head] - this reads a little off.

Anyway now how will Sasha answer?
cud-b-better chapter 10 . 5/17/2015
Well looks like she has found a guy to be interested in, coming over as a typical shy boy at the moment, wonder if there is more to him than meets the eye. A good encounter but she wasn't carry bread in her mouth.

Just one thing I noticed:

The sea of students [turn] it into a maze - [turned]
cud-b-better chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
Such a satisfying beat down, she handled it completely like a boss. The moment she casually explained everything she did whilst sitting in the teacher's chair was brilliant.

A few errors I think I noticed:

let her [guild] me - [guide]

[riding] you of that ugly pink hair on top [of] your head - [ridding] [add into sentence]

she nearly screamed [that] - [omit out]

trouble [than] why should I? - [then]

I was [aloud] to leave without punishment - [allowed]
cud-b-better chapter 8 . 5/17/2015
Well if a girl goes to school like that they would surely attract a few stares. Loved the quick insult to the snob very nicely done.
cud-b-better chapter 7 . 5/2/2015
Sibling fights are all the norm, but the youngest are always the troublesome ones that never learn, I wish I could imagine Sasha's face which scared her so.
cud-b-better chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
Well nothing much other than Sasha showing a bit more of a caring side compared to what I think is her true nature.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »