Reviews for Bad Blood
OddlyEmotional chapter 1 . 2/9/2019
Omg I love this! Pretty please come back or at least let me finish reading it! I love for these little stories, they give me so much joy! Following and Favouriting in hopes you update again!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2016
please please please please please please please please please please please please please update as soon as possible
Philosophy of Slytherin chapter 9 . 5/10/2016
Loved that chapter and the sexy scene, please don't turn it back to "T" I love "M" and you're good at writing it, don't give up! 3
Bookworm chapter 9 . 4/24/2016
Please come back! This story has a uniqueness that most on this site lack and I miss reading new chapters!
annabanana1994 chapter 9 . 3/30/2016
I know it's almost been a year, but update please! I love this story, and I loved the M-rated scene, even if it wasn't too graphic
augmentedDREAMS chapter 9 . 3/8/2016
I love this story! I especially like how you combine all aspects of Amélie's personality without undermining any one. Her struggle with coping with her time in captivity and her attraction towards Levi and her wariness with trusting people is all so realistic.

I love your work. The plot, the characters, everything! Din't ever stop you are great and I can't wait for your next update.
LoveDenied chapter 9 . 3/3/2016
dream-beautiful, where have you gone? I'm loving this story and really hope you'll complete it. You may be uncomfortable with the "M" scenes, but dang if you don't do a grand job of writing them. Hoping to see more from you soon!
Sinalist chapter 9 . 2/9/2016
Please give me more I'm craving more Levi, I miss Levi, I miss this world you've created! I need to know what happens between them. It's well after Christmas please give us something even a sneak peek would be fine D:
vdammen92 chapter 9 . 12/10/2015
I NEED more. Seeing as you haven't updated for a few months now, I'm not holding my breath. However, what you do have is TOP-NOTCH and whew I found myself fanning myself a couple of times in regards to Levi and Amélie's more sexually charged interactions.
Edna-Mode413 chapter 9 . 11/10/2015
Sort of a cliff hanger. What's going to happen with Seth?
Fidzje chapter 9 . 10/31/2015
Waw, great story, I mean it!

Please continue writing, and also keep it M rated
You're really building up to that moment, please!

Looking forward to the update!
Marjulie chapter 9 . 9/14/2015
Dream-beautiful, let me just say that you've done a great judge with writing the rated T scene. If I was forced to write a sexual scene, I would end it with a kiss and implicitly suggest that they did it or I could go overboard with an unrealistic scene. Either way, it would be terrible for everyone.

With how things are progressing I think you should also write a scene of them talking about their age gap, even if its just a quick conversation.

I hope I'll see an update soon! You have always been one of my favourite FP writer ever since 'Paper Flowers' came along – I even incorporated that and id rights into my story. :)
Allora Gale chapter 9 . 8/21/2015
Love this story. I can't wait for more. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
Please Is something wrong? You don't wait this long before you Update
blanca chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
please don't make it T you write the romance scenes so well! It really adds to both characters
135 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »