Reviews for Bad Blood
Guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
Please Is something wrong? You don't wait this long before you Update
blanca chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
please don't make it T you write the romance scenes so well! It really adds to both characters
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2015
Please update. The Wait Is Killing Me. It is getting more exciting
LaGrid chapter 9 . 6/23/2015
Aww...Levi made some soup. I don't why that touched me, but it did. Then he got all insecure about it...awww. Don't you dare touch this chapter - I understand if you want to do fade to black in the future, but I liked it here. Usually, when a novice writes a little bit of "smut" it's awkward and disjointed, but here it was all smooth, and fitted in! When I was 18, I used to hate writing smut too...it was just so EMBARRASSING. But I got over it...:P

I'm still liking jealous Levi more than angry Levi...he's channeling all that aggression better, though if he keeps it up, remains to be seen! I think I'm half in love with this story, so you better update soon!

LaGrid.
LaGrid chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
I think I prefer jealous Levi to angry Levi, though how he usually confronts that jealousy is through the anger. Thank you for this chapter though. Those pictures with Alexandra intrigue me, because clearly in them, Levi's smiling and laughing and being the opposite to who he is now. What changed? And also - thank you, for dropping a hint! When Amelie says, "I'm always making you angry" (high perceptive that one, very clued on) - but he then says...it's not your fault. It's your BLOOD?!

Halle-fucking - lujah.
So he's not being a douche for the sake of it?
Right, I'm firmly in Team Levi's camp. Though I do have a soft spot for Penn and Rohan!
LaGrid chapter 7 . 6/23/2015
Ah. I love it when Rohan ribs Levi. Easily my most favourite bits :P
LaGrid chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
Okay, so to expand on my previous review. My thoughts on Levi. He had a very good introduction, and when he was washing her hair early on - it gave me a very tasty insight into who Levi could be. But in the last few chapters? It feels like his default setting is "angry" so when he's always loosing his rag, I am missing the sensitivity and calmer moments which are there, but it's always sandwiched between the "him getting mad" moments. If he's not careful - I'm totally going to jump ship! And if I do, that ship will sail, and I will never come back to Team Levi! Your writing is great, and you have a great cast of supporting characters, that are both male and female (good, to know you're gender diverse...most werewolf stories are male dominated!)

Oh, god are there only 3 chapters left?
I feel like I need more!
LaGrid chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
Levi is doing the Alpha thing to the max. He's growling, and yowling, and yanking and being possessive...He needs to take a leaf out of Penn's book! :)
LaGrid chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
That bookshelf scene! Whew! -fans self-
LaGrid chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
Oh, that line was so funny! *I looked the blonde (should be blond btw - blond is masculine/blonde is feminine) over, and he seemed relatively unharmed despite a trip through a ten-inch thick concrete wall. Gotta love Penn! He's just the character that bounces back! Rohan, is amazing too! Sticking up for Amelie, when Levi points out she's aroused, and he's all, "Well, we can see you are too...dickhead!" (lol, I'm ad-libbing, but that's fun.) Rohan has all the best lines.

I'm also very glad, that although Levi bit her, in this chapter we ascertained she didn't bite him back. And when she said, "she looked in his eyes and didn't fall in love?" - oh, how I cheered. Means I get to read two characters who are not using the soulmate thing as an excuse to promote instalove, which happens far too much in YA novels.

I loved this chapter! Onto the next!
LaGrid chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
I was very excited to read this chapter. Your characters promise racial diversity, but yet it had that insta-love going on. lol. You know when two people clap eyes on each other and feel IT? But clearly Levi and Amelie are reacting on hormones right now, so it'll be interesting to see how things settle, when they stop being all "Me Tarzan, you Jane." Good chapter! :) Promises to be a well written werewolf story!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
Interesting But Please Leave It On M. Update Soon
Bahati chapter 9 . 6/19/2015
Did I mention what an amazing writer you are? well you're update?!
Bahati chapter 8 . 6/19/2015
I hope they don't kill Seth. this story is amazing and so different, it's refreshing. I like it alot
Neko24423 chapter 9 . 6/19/2015
Never ever change this t would die I love everything about it and you got the way a girl would feel down pat so well I was really flabbergasted. Beauty in word form.
137 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »