Reviews for Bad Blood
Megsi chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
Lol you're right! Jealous Levi is so much fun. And it's cute how naive Amelie is.
I agree with what everyone else said. I think with the relationship that Levi and Amelie have, and that sexual tension they have, scenes like the ones you've been writing feel natural to the story and help build their relationship. Your writing didn't betray how uncomfortable you might've been feeling either. It's really up to you, it's your story and I'm reading this for the story you're writing, that you want to write, and for the character development, not for whether you eventually write some smut. I thought that scene added to the story but I really wouldn't mind if you decided to pare it back and just make it merely more suggestive than detailed, and I really don't think you need to take it further than you did. Great chapter!
applenica chapter 9 . 5/2/2015
Thank you for updating. I like how Levi cooks for her. So sweet. Please update soon :)
Lol its awesome chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
Lol the lime scene wasn't too bad it's just like having sex lol the first time is awkward and wierd but then it gets easier the more you do it. Hahaha! This should definitely stay M leave the T alone lol
Sara chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
I think you did a fine job handling the M scene. I think it takes a good writer to actually write those scenes instead of just fading to black. As awkward as it might be those moments might be for you to write they show the deepest emotions of the characters in those vulnerable moments. Fading to black is the cheap way out when it comes to writing
Bookworm chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
Damn. I can feel my own blush too. I'm also slightly at a lost how some dry humping made me blush. Granted I'm overly empathetic, I squeal and hide behind pillows when something embarrassing happens in a movie. Change of subject, anytime a guy makes you soup, let alone good soup, he's a keeper!
zaini chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
no need to switch it to T rating. I can't handle you taking more time at its engineering anymore.
hope u pelt chapters more often soon enough.
amelie chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
I thought u wrote it really well! I do like smut and picked if up because of the rating, and it seems to make sense for this story, but if it makes you feel too uncomfy you shouldnt force yourself at all!
Kenny Fablehaven chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
As far as the rating goes, do whatever you want.

I'm loving the story.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/1/2015
I think making it a little more mature wouldn't take anything away from the story.
PallasAthena123 chapter 9 . 4/30/2015
I like the way this story is progressing.

Probably at least 30% of what I'm looking for in a story is at least some smut, but you should never feel obligated to write something with which you're uncomfortable.
I have a hard time visualizing what a 'fade-to-black' would have looked like in this chapter, and I think you wrote the scene really well.

I don't know how much that helps, but those are my thoughts. Whatever you do, please keep writing!
HisPrincess1020 chapter 9 . 4/30/2015
I like this chapter and I think you write the mature stuff reall well and it adds to the relationship. It would be hard to not write some of that stuff in though especially since Amelie's power is what it is. You could make it more suggestive instead of out right smut if that makes you more comfortable.
Cookie Hunter chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Nice chapter! And don't worry about the sex scenes. Your story is good with or without them, the intense scene may have been hard to write, but you did a pretty good job writing them :D and you can always suggest they did something if that helps. Please though! Try to keep the other stuff like the jealous scenes and lovey dovey stuff. Those are really good. Again nice job!
Anne chapter 9 . 4/30/2015
Love how their relationship is developing. I also like Seth, a very interesting installment. I don't mind the M stuff, but it's up to you, didn't sound like it was being written by an uncomfortable author :)
reader chapter 9 . 4/30/2015
YES! yes yay yes thank you, ive been looking forward to ths update.
MosiWolf97 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Awesome storyline so far, can't wait for the next chapter. C:
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »