Reviews for Bad Blood
RomanceObsessed chapter 8 . 4/21/2015
Great chapter :)
Cylara chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
Yay! It's always such a lovely surprise when I see there's more of this story.
Buhbyesuckers chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
Hey I love your story!
I just wondering if you got a beta or soneone to check your work? A few sentences dont make sense coz of certain words of where you placed them.
MiseryLovedHer chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
Such a beautiful chapter! Cant wait for the next update :)
zaini chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
this was epic! but please, for the love of all that is soft and soothing, update soooooon!
Megsi chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
This is seriously the best.
I just love the storyline, magic and wolves and the characters are all really well developed and likable and they all have different sides to them. And it's so well written, with such a compelling backstory.
I really like Levi and Amelie's relationship, it's a bit strained at time's and they don't really understand each other right now but they have some really adorable moments and I can't wait for it to naturally progress.
Nico Fleur chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
I really like how Amelie's characterization is coming along. I like how she's still cautious about her entire situation, how she doesn't take anything for granted. Likewise I like how her magic is explained and that now she has a character who can potentially help her with her magic. It's great to see a character who doesn't fall into the 'safety trap', so to speak. It's also nice to see that Levi's character is very consistent, that he's not all of a sudden her best friend, her true love. He doesn't do the 180 that some people feel necessary to implement in their character. His attitude with his prisoners is welcome, he's the Alpha, the leader, so it's nice to see that he can be cold and cruel in order to protect his pack. His support for Amelie was a good development in their relationship in this chapter, but it seems they have a little more work to do on their trust. Not that I was expecting it to develop immediately or anything, but Levi probably will need that smack in the face sooner or later. He needs to learn to accept not only Amelie, but her heritage. And that's all for now I guess?
Kenny Fablehaven chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
I like this seth guy. I love your story.
Lily806 chapter 10 . 4/11/2015
Really good story )
Jada chapter 6 . 4/9/2015
Well that answers the age questions. The bookshelf thing was really hot lol, but it ended really soon. Update soon
Jada chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
A little curious about Levi's age, and the other characters besides Amelie (19?)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2015
Wait so is there going to be some sort of love triangle here? Does Rohan like her too? :o I wouldnt mind lol
Alexa chapter 10 . 4/7/2015
Can't wait for the next update! This story is so awesome
Robin chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
BRILLIANT. I LOVE IT
AND I LOVE YOUR IMAGINATION (;
Edna-Mode413 chapter 6 . 4/7/2015
I just discovered a new fav werewolf story (:
And who needs physics homework when you could be writing instead lol jk
But the chemistry between Amelie and levy is just intoxicating, well written
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »