Reviews for Bad Blood
Miss Kristina chapter 2 . 4/3/2015
Oh my, that was intense reading and very good! :-)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/30/2015
Levi is very hot! Update soon!
reader chapter 10 . 3/25/2015
Wow I really REALLY loved the end of this chapter! I love the love-hate elements of their relationship and how it's so subtle yet not underplayed. I love how protective and overbearing Levi can be without it being really awkward or just like overdone in the story. Amelie is also becoming stronger herself - what up with her overacting magic? Update soon!
reader chapter 9 . 3/25/2015
Ok, who the heck is Alexandra? Levi sure is getting around. He's becoming softer and softer towards Amelie, it's sweet but still realistically paced! Curious to see what he's hiding lol.
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 10 . 3/25/2015
Absolutely love the chapter! Can't wait to read more :)
applenica chapter 10 . 3/23/2015
Thank you for updating and I like Levi slow but sure start listen to Amelie. Comeback soon :)
Sinalist chapter 10 . 3/23/2015
I'm rather pleased with the way things turned out :) Their relationship is progressing and becoming more harmonious XD Though he is an animal...I suppose that can't be helped.
Strange how her powers got out of her control like that. I hope it doesn't become a reflex every time she gets scared. She needs to meditate or get a mentor or something
HisPrincess1020 chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
I love when I see updates on this story! I like how the characters are developing
kenny fablehaven chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
That was awesome. I love Levi and Rohan.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
I like this story..please update soon!
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 9 . 3/19/2015
I'm really enjoying this story :) It's really different, not cliché, and very intriguing. I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/19/2015
Great story thank you
Sinalist chapter 9 . 3/16/2015
PLEASE please don't do anything ESPECIALLY stupid...Damnit honesty is always the best policy! I wish he could've just explained to her right away the situation...keeping things from each other in a relationship doesn't help anyone.
But yeah.
Loving Levi.
ADORE this story. You deserve a million fantastically detailed reviews. Being the gal I am, I am incapable of such. You deserve better.
***I really like this! :D***
Bookworm chapter 9 . 3/15/2015
Just when I think something more is about to happen the chapter ends! Gahhh such is the curse of loving this story!
Cookie Hunter chapter 9 . 3/15/2015
Gosh Levi! You have some serious mood swings here lol Update soon I'm excited to see her escape plan in action :D
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »