Reviews for Bad Blood
Nico Fleur chapter 9 . 3/13/2015
The original idea of this story is very interesting, more specifically the main character is interesting. Her status as a hybrid, along with her abilities that come along with being a hybrid, and the consequences of her mixed heritage all logically make sense and it makes me want to know more about the extent of what she can do, and how she'll overcome her own attitude towards herself (not just about self-confidence, or her trauma, but about the stereotype that she's been fed about sorcerers and being a hybrid). Her reaction to her situation/trauma is a realistic as well, and I'm very glad to see that she's taking everything more or less in stride. Though she does have nightmares (which are understandable), it's pleasing to see that she's taking one step at a time forward rather than backwards - she's not letting the experience rule her life. More on Amelie's reaction to her trauma, it'd be cool to see more of her becoming more confident through the use of her magic. And as a side note, it'd be really nice (funny?) to see Amelie like levitate Levi right up into the ceiling should she ever get pissed off. Oops, sorry this is a bit long and everything. I've got some other stuff I want to say, like about Levi, but I'll leave that for next chapter when he appears again.
RomanceObsessed chapter 9 . 3/13/2015
I am going to guess that is Levi's sister.
reader chapter 8 . 3/1/2015
Yeah- was hoping to see Amelie use her magic soon. Loved the phone call scene. Still not sure about Tomas, is he supposed to be a villian or just an asshole? And ooooh you and your cliffhangers.
reader chapter 7 . 3/1/2015
I think this was my favorite chapter yet. Loved their kiss(es) lol. Jude and Levi? What?! No! Ha ha. I can also tell that he feels bad for upsetting her, and I'm craving the moment they just suck it up and end up together.
Bookworm chapter 8 . 3/1/2015
Ok I really really really like this story! Please keep writting!
Bluntlyhonest chapter 8 . 3/1/2015
I love this story its so interesting. It hooked me from the very beginning. And I like how Levi and amiele relationship isn't rushed
lovelybandnerd chapter 8 . 2/28/2015
i love this story but the cliffhangers are killing me! it's very good though.
Rachel032687 chapter 8 . 2/28/2015
Despite a few minor editing issues, I love the progression of this story, and look forward to the next update :)

Also, because reviews are love (aka crack), you could pass the love on by checking out either playing dr, or where there's smoke, for me.

Anyway, you are a talent, and thanks again for sharing
reader chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
Wowwwww ok. Loved the bookcase scene. Loved the nightmare scene. Loved the wine thing. I love Scent of a Mate and this story reminds me in a good way of it! I also just realized you hadn't edited this yet (saw your AN on ch 8) so please let us know when you will have updated it.
reader chapter 5 . 2/27/2015
Poor Amelie :(
reader chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
Ok so here was all the information I was waiting for. Amelie's history is very interesting and kinda sad. I like Levi now! They fit.
reader chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
The bath scene was really cute and strangely endearing. You captured the intimacy between the two of them perfectly despite the fact that they're essentially strangers. I also really like Jude - she seems to contrast greatly to Amelie in a nice way. It's refreshing to have a "pretty girl" non-main female character in romances that isn't characterized as a bitch/"slut"!
reader chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
Ahh, that was hot! Lol. I like Rohan - he seems like the funny guy.
reader chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Very intriguing. I am hooked, the buildup of tension surrounding the appearance of the alpha is really nice. I like Penn so far! Am a little confused about Amelie's sorcery, but I figure that will be explained more later on.
kenny fablehaven chapter 8 . 2/27/2015
Was happening. It was great.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »