Reviews for Bad Blood
kitto katsu chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
Thank you so much for the update.
Livia Gretchen chapter 7 . 2/17/2015
I enjoy that in this chapter Levi and Amelie communicated more. Making it a little more clear on how Levi feels towards her,even though still it's not all out there yet. I enjoy the progression of there relationship. Also I interesting to what's to come with the outing with Penn in the next chapter. I can't wait to read more.
Ajaz chapter 7 . 2/16/2015
I actually really love this story; it's been a while since I've actually seen good werewolf fanfiction. One thing though, is that it seems that either Amelie's deliberately ignoring it or is really really obtuse, because it's really obvious that he is his mate from all the surrounding people. But then again so is Levi.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2015
The tension!So much tension with everyone haha,looking forward for more 's really good,keep up this amazing work
HisPrincess1020 chapter 7 . 2/16/2015
Oooooo more please!
lonely reader chapter 7 . 2/16/2015
jesus chrisfjosjs the tension between Levi and Amelie is driving me crazy! Also, I kind of think Tomas is hot, I dunno!
RomanceObsessed chapter 7 . 2/16/2015
I like Levi, sometimes. Other times he can be a real ass. Didn't Levi and Amelie kiss in the last chapter? This was great and I am glad you updated so soon after the last chapter. And I love the long chapters. Can't wait to see what happens next!
ReaderWriter2000 chapter 7 . 2/16/2015
Haha, Penn really is asking for it but, admittedly, I look forward to the ensuing confrontation. Jude also seems like a really cool character, but I look forward to the sparks that will fly over her as well. The set-up for the talks Amélie and Levi are about to have are amazing! Can't wait!
Lunarangel98 chapter 6 . 2/15/2015
Hey I really liked that this chapter was a long one. I hope Amelie realizes that levi actually is her mate, I feel like she is denying it because she's a hybrid she'll never have a mate.
HisPrincess1020 chapter 6 . 2/15/2015
This story gets better and better! Love this chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 2/14/2015
Chapter 6 was my favorite chapter,I like the interaction with Amelie and ,how I do read Levi?Like LEE-VY or LEH-VEE?
zaini chapter 6 . 2/14/2015
please please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez update soon.
I'm hooked.
can't say anything more.
ReaderWriter2000 chapter 6 . 2/14/2015
Hooray for long chapters! This one really had a lot in terms of the office scene. I wish Levi wouldn't be so wishy-washy, because he's got to understand that Amelie won't love someone who hates a part of herself. At the same time though, it's a little heart-breaking that she flinched around him. After her experiece it's only natural, but I don't believe he'd ever hurt her like that. Also, Penn should watch out. He's a great friend for Amelie, but Levi's obviously going to make assumptions. And of course that little bit with the bookcase was very steamy!
Thank you for updating! This story is incredibly good and I find myself looking forward to where it is heading.
RomanceObsessed chapter 6 . 2/14/2015
Amelie is right, she does deserve better. There was one part where you wrote Penn instead of Levi. I had a hard time understanding Amelie's thought process when she drank the wine. Was she trying to show Levi she is mature?
Livia Gretchen chapter 6 . 2/14/2015
I'm so happy you made the chapter longer. It was worth it. It's interesting to watch Amelie and Levi's relationship grow. And to learn more about what happened to her when she was held captive.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »