Reviews for Bad Blood
Kenny fablehaven chapter 6 . 2/14/2015
I loved it. I loved how Levi freaked out.
applenica chapter 6 . 2/14/2015
Hello...I'm your new reader and I read all chapters today and I like your story so far. I hope you bring more action and romance a lot more. Hehehe. See you :)
chocolatechipwaffle chapter 6 . 2/13/2015
I really love the story so far! Keep up the good work :)
amelie chapter 6 . 2/13/2015
i dont understand how they didnt know there were sorcerers so close by, must have hidden v well
Guest chapter 6 . 2/13/2015
Great story so far. Just because it kind of (really) bothers me, I (really) want you to have Amelie call Levi on not being a virgin. She thinks wolves should wait BC they have mates, but it clearly sounds like Levi hasn't waited for his mate. Double standard and all that
Amelie chapter 5 . 2/10/2015
I love this story
Amelie chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Looool this is the first time I'm reading a story w/ my name in it, feels weird
Kenny fablehaven chapter 5 . 2/10/2015
Awwwwww that was adorable.
RomanceObsessed chapter 5 . 2/9/2015
Awesome chapter. I like Penn. Amelie is eighteen right? She was taken at sixteen and was captive for two years.
Faelle chapter 5 . 2/9/2015
Ok I was just writing a review for chapter 4 asking myself when the next chapter would be up, I mean wow you're fast hahaha
I really like Penn, he seems like such a sweetheart among all those wolves. Any chance of Amelie learning to use her powers soon?
Faelle chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
I love the fact that you took a sort of cliché in supernatural and added a twist, the sorceress/werewolf is something I at least hadn't seen and it definitely sounds interesting. So far so good, only I think the summary shouldn't suggest that Levi hates her cause up till now it doesn't really seem like it. Don't get me wrong, I like that it's not the usual burning hate turns to passionate love haha.
Oh and thanks for updating so frequently! I hope the next chapter is up soon :)
Cookie Hunter chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
I'm really liking this story :D keep up the good work! Levi ' s slowly caving in. Lol. ;)
ReaderWriter2000 chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
*Gasp* How have I not started reading this story yet? I am a sucker for werewolf stories and this one looks like the perfect blend of romantic and intriguing. Levi just oozes that male alphaness and Amelie contrasts him perfectly with her tinniness and sass. I can't wait to see another update!
HisPrincess1020 chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
Amazing story!
browneyes33 chapter 4 . 2/7/2015
Longer chapters please :)
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »